Amnesium - Clone#1 - 2'x2' - ProMix HP - Mars Pro II 80

I've began to train her! :cool:

IMG_20170811_161413.jpg

The last time I bought something from China it was a 20$ watch.
It was last november. Then in january I send an email that I don't have it.
They were pretty cool, then send me another one.
I received the watch in march, then in april I received the other one! :laugh:

Day 1 in bloom :)

I couldn't wait anymore. I hope my driver will get here soon, for now I added my UFO led light to give more red.
It give more heat too! So I increase my AC.

She had her first 12h of sleep, I think I will have a better harvest with this one than the last time! :laugh:

IMG_20170826_133536.jpg

I give her a good drink with the growth nutrients, potassium silicate and enzyme komplete.

IMG_20170826_133705.jpg

:love:

Did you receive it yet? If still not,please PM me,i will check for you.:welcome:
Day 1 in bloom :)

I couldn't wait anymore. I hope my driver will get here soon, for now I added my UFO led light to give more red.
It give more heat too! So I increase my AC.

She had her first 12h of sleep, I think I will have a better harvest with this one than the last time! :laugh:

IMG_20170826_133536.jpg

I give her a good drink with the growth nutrients, potassium silicate and enzyme komplete.

IMG_20170826_133705.jpg

:love:

yes,i had them on my back while i was climbing the mount...haha.i like the small monkey....
the Emei mount is famous for the cloud sea and monkey.I took this pics while i was on the top on that mount.it's really amazing place....and i got good lucky to see the cloud sea that day....not everyday can see it....the weather is always changing....:volcano-smiley:
08281.jpg

You had these monkeys on your back while traveling? :)

I like plush toys, I got 2 on my desk at work! :laugh:

yes,i had them on my back while i was climbing the mount...haha.i like the small monkey....
the Emei mount is famous for the cloud sea and monkey.I took this pics while i was on the top on that mount.it's really amazing place....and i got good lucky to see the cloud sea that day....not everyday can see it....the weather is always changing....:volcano-smiley:
08281.jpg
Amazing!! It's like heaven! :thedoubletake:
I goggled the location. :)

Back
Top Bottom