Amnesium - Former Amnesia - DWC - LED

People are different alright. I love being stoned. Indica all the way

Day 60 in bloom

I decided to begin the flushing process! :)

Yesterday I check a little leaf with my microscope and I saw 1 amber trichome ! :allgood:
And the root smell really weird.. so I change the bucket with only water (ph at 5.5), Enzyme Komplete and the potassium silicate.

IMG_20170725_192823.jpg

IMG_20170725_192732.jpg

And now another problem, I kill a bug on my clone! it was eating the leaves! I think it was a flea beetle, forgot the take a picture.
Around 5mm and black, I hope it was the only one! It was yesterday, today I saw nothing.

I don't want bugs in my tent!! :yikes:

IMG_20170725_193432.jpg

Day 64...

First the bad news, I kill my little clone by the window! I found another bug and I don't want to take any risk.
It's OK, I still have 2 other clones!

Now the fun part, my Amnesium is harvested! :)

IMG_20170729_095053.jpg

Here she is after removing the fan leaves. It's not that impressive, but since I had ph problems during all the grow and she was too close to the light, it's not that bad.

IMG_20170729_102813.jpg

Here's my 3 bucket for washing the buds! The left is room temperature with baking soda and lemon juice. The middle is hot water and the right is cold water.
I followed this thread: Bud Washing
It's my first time doing this! but not the last! :)

IMG_20170729_103553.jpg

Here's where I am right now trimming the little leaves (I'm taking a break to eat! :laugh:), I'm halfway there.

IMG_20170729_171000.jpg

The buds has shrink a bit since yesterday, I guess they were swelled with water. I hope I have enough until my next harvest! :hmmmm:

My next grow is almost ready! The new journal will probably start tonight! :cheer:
I washed the tent, added another set of neon that I already had and install an home made wire mesh for a SCROG!
The little clone is on the corner waiting! :)

IMG_20170730_103300.jpg

37.6g of buds, they are little but pretty filled. I think this is my most little harvest (in DWC) of my life! :laugh:

IMG_20170801_175603.jpg

16.7g of trims and little fluffy buds, I hope the oil will be good with that!

IMG_20170801_180532.jpg

And I have these buds in the fridge doing the DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest, they are still drying for at least another week.

IMG_20170801_181139.jpg

I split the buds in 2 mason jars with Boveda 58%, and little hygrometers.

I always have difficulty with curing. I started to grow in 2000, but it took a lot of years before I heard the word "curing"! :laugh:
This is my first time with Boveda, I didn't know about it before reading this forum! :)

I guess nobody want to comment on my "big" harvest! :laugh:

I tested a mini bud yesterday with my vap pen, and the first puff was so fruity and sweet!! I was pretty high!! :)

If the mods read this, I guess the thread can be closed, this is the end of this grow.

The biggest problem was the heat that give too much problem with the dwc, and that she was too close to the light. That would be the main reasons of the little harvest.

My current grow should be a lot better! :love:

Unfortunately it looks like your PH fluctuations have prematurely made your pistols change to brown....your buds are miles off, I do not see any calyxes swelling at all. If you harvested now you would get bugger all. Change your line of nutrients immediately...up your ppm to about 900, do NOT keep giving potassium silicate to your plant. Try advance nutrients PH perfect line, part a and b bloom with some overdrive...I know I give my babies that when the pistols start changing and I get a new push of white as well and the calyxes swelling and an additional coating of the goodness. I am amazed that your plant has not developed any really serious nutrient deficiencies, having such huge variances in PH fucks flowering up badly.

Back
Top Bottom