Amsterdam Info

indochronic

Couldnt find a better place to post this but anyway. im plan on going to the dam for the first time and woundering how much money on weed will i need a day roughly? My plan is to go there to try and test as much as possile, visit my sponsors and bring back some souvenirs i get too:)
I want to try certin strains, whats the best coffiee shops to go to reasionably close to eace other ?
Any one thats been with any good adive is welcome :D :Namaste:

If your coming from the US be happy our currency just appreciated because when I went it was super expensive after exchange. When I was there 3 years ago it was 10-25 euro a gram. One thing to remember when there is... you can only smoke the herb you just bought at that coffee shop, at least that was the rule at the ones I went to. So if you want to try many kinds, I would still only purchase 1g at each place. I don't remember the name of the hostel I stayed in but it was in the red light district, I would stay there. You were allowed to smoke in the main area and it would serve food during the day and close at night and sell alcohol. Have fun!

Nope im not il be traviling from europe:) i didnt know its wad that expencive for u guy in the US. Let aloe tickets and accom.
I thought about that and was woundering if it was ok todo, cheers for that answer :)
Thats sounds like something id be aim for. Somewhere i can have a bed time J and to finnish of the day in the dam :D
Best thing for me really is just to go a experiece first time i suppose. I just wanted to get perticulary good coffie shops to go to get what im looking for etc. instead of wasting to much time searchig for places.

I'd say the best coffee shop is the classic "Dampkring" (smoke ring). Just let them know you want to try a lot, it's a nice atmosphere to sit and smoke there. Oceans 12 was filmed there.

Very nice :) il have to add that one to my list and il defo be asking them to sort me with differnt types since ill probley be chilling there for a good bit too :D Possibley a silly question but, is there a time limit u can stay there once u buy a couple things ?

No time limit. They do sell drinks, just not alcohol, but cofee and juices etc. Also edibles.

I only been to coffeeshops in Arnhem and they didn't have anything over 15 euro per gram, most was in the 5-10 euro range.
All my mates recommend The Bulldog coffeeshop (I think there is more than one...)

No time limit. They do sell drinks, just not alcohol, but cofee and juices etc. Also edibles.

Thats sounds good everything i need:) Dont drink anyway Alcohols badd lol

Nice P.G.R :high-five: iv wanted to goto more the country side where its a bit quietier and cheaper by the sounds, theres defo a couple coffee i just gonna visit. Then just visit more next time im there :D

Last Q while u guys are here and to anyone elce:) If i go for 4 days and smoke 3grams a day ( between 2 and 3 anyway ill see when i get there haha) becuse that will mean i get to try 12 strains or more if i just by joints of some of them.
Whats ur avarge daily spending money there ? between food and weed really. it should be avarage 40 a day on weed for 3G anyway but over all Daily can someone give me a rough idea :D cheers

Depends on what you eat and how bad you get the munchies:)
If you say 100 euro per day you won't go low or hungry to bed and you'll probably be able to afford a taxi back to the hotel at night.
Try out the Dutch special called ''hagel'' it's chocolate sprinkles you put on bread (with butter).

Used to do Amsterdam an awful lot until last summer, when we started growing ours :yahoo::yahoo:

The good thing about the Netherlands, is that you can spend as little or as much as you want on food and accommodation; the choice is yours.

Our coffee shop of choice used to be the excellent Stix on Utrechtstrasse. My husband wAs in the Netherlands for work in January and was saddened to discover they had closed down.....but in its place there is an ultra modern coffee shop called Boerenjongens (hope I spelt it right) he said it was great and there was a wonderful array of hashes and cannabis.

The Bulldog is a tourist trap - just my take on the chain.

Hope you have a great time! :thumb:

Depends on what you eat and how bad you get the munchies:)

Funy u should mention that i recently geting them worse compaired to when i was 16 and shit haha
Yea thats what my friends ( who only heard of info) say to for a daily spend and maby it could be 100+ weed money for some, or 100 in all for others.
Iv heard of the french doing that or something similar before eg. nutella. Sounds abit much for me espicaly with butter i might make myself sick lol.

What up Bapple. Word to that:high-five:
As little on thoes two things as possible as there my only two main money takers( that i dont want to be spending money on more like it :) ) Yea sad to hear the many good old ones closing, BUT also some great new MMJ like ones appering with new/more american stains etc.
Iv heard that alright its like there coffee shop icon the way i look at it. If im reading u right, u mean its not the best to go to?
My first visit will be GreenhouseS.Co. shop and dampkring and prob barneys wil be the only other 2 i go to and just try all there stuff :D
How can i go about spending little on accomedation? from someone who been a good bit i think is best advice:)
Me to, great and hightime haha :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom