Amsterdam or Jamaica

potttheadd420

If you could live in Amsterdam or Jamaica where would you perfer?

I would go to Jamaica because its alot warmer and its was the home of Marley!!!

:Rasta:

Amsterdam.

If you aren't a native of Jamacia, watch out. They hate everyone who isnt, and it's crime ridden. If you ever go on vacation to Jamacia, you DON'T leave your resort.

Amsterdam.

If you aren't a native of Jamacia, watch out. They hate everyone who isnt, and it's crime ridden. If you ever go on vacation to Jamacia, you DON'T leave your resort.

I remember going to Jamaica and being told about certain things to look for on taxi's. If they didn't have a certain kind of license plate and you got in, you probably wouldn't be returning to the boat. I did see some weed growing on the side of the road though. My mom thought it was a really pretty plant so she took a picture of it for my brother to identify (this was before my weed smoking career). Let me tell you though, if I could afford to live on a resort for the rest of my life, I think I might choose Jamaica :)

Although Ive never been to Amsterdam, I heard its just like a college campus in America. Just a bunch of loud obnoxious kids who think they know all.

Amsterdam.

that sucks... i'd go to amsterdam then.
:cool:

Amsterdam.

Really? My wife and I went to Negril a couple of years ago, stayed in a non-all-inclusive resort and walked around the town. Of course, we weren't doing this with $20 bills hanging out of our back pocket, but I found everyone there to be friendly. I saw quite a few other tourists doing the same thing. Yes, there are licensed taxis and non-licensed taxis....both drive like bats outta hell. We liked it so much we're probably going to go back soon. FYI, weed is NOT legal in Jamaica, even for locals. Yes, there's an understanding that any crackdown would lead to a drop in tourism, which is how many locals thrive....but walking down the street with a lit joint isn't the smartest thing to do (even though I saw several folks on the beach smoking).

I can't imagine that the food in Amsterdam is all that good....so i'd pick Jamaica.

Even though I've never been to amsterdam I would still have to say Jamaica since I have been there 5 times in the last 2 years, I would say it is safe but some parts can be very unsafe.
The second time I went there I had hired 3 native teenagers with ak-47's to follow me while I went into kingston for some good mary j, I wouldn't advise anyone do that it was very nerv racking since I didn't understand alott of what they were saying and they were yelling I don't think they liked that I looked foreign.
But now I have found one good connect that I go to when I'm there $100 a qp for some hazy looking bud. I would live there if I could, the weather is perfect for smoking. :peace:

From what I heard, Amsterdam is a tourist trap, there are places in the Netherlands with better coffee shops that have cheaper and better bud. I also heard there are a lot of pickpockets in Amsterdam that pick on tourists. I think I would only pass through Amsterdam, visit some museums, the essential coffeehouses and actually stay in Harleem. Otherwise you are just going to be toking up with frat boys and tourists from across the globe and not with the local stoners.

It has always sort of been a dream of mine to open up and run a coffee-shop in the Netherlands.

it would have to be holland amsterdam is a lovely place but its expensive you can find cheaper and just as good in other towns / citys in holland
:roorrip: peace

i say amsterdam it would be weed heaven for me but i have been to jamaica and managed to get my hands on some jamaican seeds and weed does grow along the side of the roads ive seen it as well but it is a dangerous place to live if your not jamaican man

Even though I've never been to amsterdam I would still have to say Jamaica since I have been there 5 times in the last 2 years, I would say it is safe but some parts can be very unsafe.
The second time I went there I had hired 3 native teenagers with ak-47's to follow me

I'm not positive, but I don't think you would have had to do that in the NL lmao.

The poverty rate in the Netherlands is 4.7% of families. This gives the nation one of the lowest poverty rates in Europe, second only to nations such as Sweden, and well ahead of countries such as the United Kingdom, Germany, France, and the United States.

As for Jamaica, it was estimated that in 1992 about 34% of the population had incomes below the poverty line. Hopefully things are better now but I doubt it's down to 4.7%.

I have been to both Jamaica and Amsterdam more the once and I would have to say the Dam has got it hands down! Period, the food is great the people are nice, and the buds are 100 times better. The food in Jamaica is also very good. But again Amsterdam has much more to offer as far as I see it.

I can't imagine that the food in Amsterdam is all that good....so i'd pick Jamaica.

I'm gonna have to disagree, I mean just think of all the people that have mad munchies there. They gotta have good food.

:grinjoint:

Personally I would want to live in Amsterdam. I definitely want to visit Jamaica once during my lifetime, but I've heard too many bad things about the locals.

They don't like non-Dutch people in Amsterdam and it gets so cold in the winter, you feel like God has forsaken you. But...if those are the only two choices I guess it's Amsterdam. Though Cali weed is the best and now it's so much more accessible!

i've never had any problems with the dutch i go at least once a year lovely people / food me & the misses always talk about retiring there (few years yet)

Back
Top Bottom