Amsterdam or Switzerland?

RichyRich

I dont know which to plan for? any recommendations? I would be going from the US to either one of these places with smoking a lot and sight seeing, hiking, museums and shit like that, dinners shows and some night life? I'd like to play for late next year, septemberish, and I don't know what to expect for cost for the trip.

Please give me some ideas. I was reading about crime in amsterdam and besides the city, theres not much help. Please help, I dont want it to be a 3000+ dollar get high excursion. i would like some real vaction, sight seeing, tourist shit you know, thanks for any help you can give me.

happy tokes :bong:

Up there I said play for late next year, I meant plan next year..... and also besides the city, theres not much to do.....not theres not much help

Man, thats a tough one. go to both, once you are in europe you can get around ez i think. . . i dunno how far away they are from eachother, but if you are there long enough i would do both, personally amsterdan, then the swiss alps for some mondo snowboard action

Id say AMSTERDAM. Switzerland is HELLA expensive. If you have enough time, you can easily plan a day (or overnight) trip to Switzerland. If memory serves me correctly, its only an hour or two by train. But Amsterdam is probably THE spot to be if you are looknig for prime ganja, and its more affordable than Switzerland.
-PM

Thepurplem0nkey said:
Id say AMSTERDAM. Switzerland is HELLA expensive. If you have enough time, you can easily plan a day (or overnight) trip to Switzerland. If memory serves me correctly, its only an hour or two by train. But Amsterdam is probably THE spot to be if you are looknig for prime ganja, and its more affordable than Switzerland.
-PM

I was reading somewhere that it said that the cheaper but still good quality is in the outskirts of amsterdam ;) Wouldn't it be cool to pay for weed like your buying produce. Pound of weed, 10 dollars, like back in the good ol days

RichyRich said:
I dont know which to plan for? any recommendations? I would be going from the US to either one of these places with smoking a lot and sight seeing, hiking, museums and shit like that, dinners shows and some night life? I'd like to play for late next year, septemberish, and I don't know what to expect for cost for the trip.

Please give me some ideas. I was reading about crime in amsterdam and besides the city, theres not much help. Please help, I dont want it to be a 3000+ dollar get high excursion. i would like some real vaction, sight seeing, tourist shit you know, thanks for any help you can give me.

happy tokes :bong:

Amsterdam to Geneva is a 10 hour overnight train ride btw and it will cost you around 250 dollars. If you are into smoking I would tell you to just stay in amsterdam and enjoy the coffeshops cuz you wont find any stuff in switzerland unless you are ME. ahaha jk. you can very easily carry on you some pot from amsterdam and take it over to switzerland if you are going by train but you would have to bring enough to make it last. I took that train ride with 10 grams sand that didnt even last, so stupid of me.

If you are into hiking nightlife shopping sight seeing then switzerlabd is the place for sure. geneva clubs and bars are off the hook. but If you dont know the country I would imagine it would be hard to know where to go for shopping sightseeing anything. Amsterdam is just one small city so it's limited but I would definanlty encourage ANY pothead to go. How long are you going for? you need 10 days at least in amsterdam trust me.

I do not think marching around Europe is a good idea. You will be looked at as a giant dollar bill, I have many bad stories. Stay home in Colorado or Spokane and smoke away. You can get mugged anywhere so why not where there is medical help.

Plenty of medical help in Europe if you need it and normally free, Americans arent seen as giant dollar bills either. Ive meet loads of great Americans traveling around Europe, but ive also meet some proper twats. 2 days ago we had an American family from Seattle come to stay where I work and they were some of the most rude people ive ever meet...

If you do come over do a bit of research in to the culture, the vast majority of us are very polite and friendly. Using please and thank you gets you very far for no effort, but dont be like that family and basically demand stuff (the kids told us to go out and buy a basket ball hoop because we didnt have a basket ball court... I tried to explain we dont really play it here and also they were visiting a castle that was built in the 1200's)

Id recommend the dam, great nightlife lots of good coffee shops, in the summer theres a beer bike that you can go on. A group of you pedal a big bike while sitting around a table drinking!

Plenty to go off and see and do as well,if you want to travel a bit further can get a train down to Rotterdam. Utrecht is a nice place as well, you could even get the ferry over to the UK if you wanted!

Switzerland is nice but expensive, it's more for nature and skiing experiences, which you could get at roughly half the prize in Austria.
The Netherlands is awesome, people are friendly and everybody speaks english, and as a smoker tourist the legal and easily available weed is a major plus.
You can fly between most major european cities for 100-200 USD with budget airlines.

Back
Top Bottom