Amy Gardner’s High Brix Dreams

Whew! WhaddidImiss?? Ha ha! Yeah! Amy's got game! I brought my bean bag chair! :slide:

My brother bought a lid of that last year from some dispensary in Colorado and really liked it. Then, a month later, he bought some off a local dealer (thankfully, only a ¼-ounce that time) and thought it was pretty crappy. Hopefully, you got the good genetics version, lol.

WOW! Can I put my grow in your room, lol? (Or at least sleep there? ;) ) I saw 89°F (31.7°C) in mine yesterday; haven't tried turning on any lights yet :rolleyes: . I broke down and turned my window a/c unit on, even though I can't really afford to run that plus more than, IDK, a couple hundred watts of lighting at the same time - and it just hummed for a bit, then started screeching. I guess I'm going to try hosing down whatever I can reach with penetrating oil in hopes that this will help.

I never can remember whether we're supposed to germinate seeds of flowering plants during the full moon, new moon, waxing moon, or waning moon; the only real witch I ever new (old ex-) is deceased, so I can't "phone a friend."

BtW, I noticed that your seeds are S₁s. Were they created by chemical means (silver thiosulphate or colloidal silver) or via stressing the parent plant... or was it just a natural hermaphrodite?

Good luck on your grow!
Hiya TS! I used the Farmers Almanac when I planted my veggies based on the moon phases. It's pretty cool. There are tons of links when you Google it for cannabis too. I never even thought about moon phases for my cannabis plants, but why not?

Thats not how you are supposed to get out of them... Dam...
We could make a fortune on inventing a "Lift Bean Bag Chair"...put it on a giant Acme spring! Meep...meep!

Hey Amy, all subbed up.

Heya there Blacksmith! :welcome: Really nice to have you along :) Thanks for your help and comradeship along the way so far

Here, hit this, if you’re partial :passitleft:
Amy.....i'm in the corner , if that's cool. Lottsa chairs here already. A lil rushed to get totally caught up however. Be back later. Enjoy the night woman.:passitleft:

I got plenty of room Duggs, :welcome::welcome::welcome: and am stoked you’re in my corner :thumb:

While the conversation can get fast sometimes, I actually move pretty slowly over the long run ;) so you just drop by at your leisure sir!
:passitleft:

HERE! :cool:

Love the design on your glass, very tribal. Goooo Amy! So are you still doing Candida?

Let the scoobs abound :love::yummy::rollit:

Yep! A Candida is going in prime spot in the outdoor garden this coming summer. It’s going to get the main raised bed all to itself... Will plant in October most likely. Thought I’d get some practice with the kit first and I have many zips of CBDCritical Cure still in the stash.

Oh and that glass :love: It’s a Hawaiian souvenir and I swear the first thing I thought when I saw it (and why I bought it) was “that’d be perfect for soaking pot seeds” :) I bought a couple

Good there is a chair left.

Plenty JM! :welcome: Make yourself comfy among the usual folk and fare :)

Whew! WhaddidImiss?? Ha ha! Yeah! Amy's got game! I brought my bean bag chair! :slide:

Yoohoo! This way, m’Lady! The view is best from over here. (And you’re closer to Duggs for the Black cherry punch ;);) )
:welcome:
Those are so damn comfy but I can't get out of them any more without rolling on to the floor first.

Thats not how you are supposed to get out of them... Dam...

Yup! ...me too Shed..lmao...:passitleft:

Haha that’s how I get out of many seats :rofl:
Got my eye on ya Amy. Subbed up

:welcome:Welcome Derby! We’re gonna have some fun and grow some magical healing herb, that’s for sure.

Alright aright..... let’s rock n roll! :theband:
The stage is yours Amy!

I’m pulling up a seat, I brought some to share:passitleft:

Cheers Lemontree! :welcome: and great to have you along... I’m so high what with a toke for every welcome, but what the hey...

Gonna lie down out here amongst the party and and enjoy the ride for a while now (insert emoji for kicking back enjoying the high...)

:surf:

Okay cool, I get it, you wanna get your hands dirty first...hahahaha duuuuh, :)

I can't grab a seat cause I'm on my horse right now, not my HIGH horse...hahahahaha

Hey LadyG can you throw me some carrots over here. Orange you glad you started a new journal Amy? hahahaha stop it brain!

Ahhhh...... All's right with the world, Amy's journalling again. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

There were a few moments there when we started to jonesing. Lol! I love that you get all wonderfully educational, and thrilled as I can be that you'll be increasing our understanding of gardening with the energy of the moon. Wonderful lead-off photo, by the way.

I see you've attracted all the best among us. This is one of my favorite crowds, and it warms my heart to see them all gathered 'round you. :hug:

You're gonna like the Blue Dream girl. The daughter has determined it's fabulous for cramps, as well as the best chemovar in our larder for nausea. Aside from that it's a right nice buzz. Growing with the kit will come naturally to you. My failures were all of my own making. I still recommend the kit if you're growing in soil. You'd be crazy not to try.

Got a little wordy there. Let me make up with it with some Carnival.

I’m glad so many folks are finding their way here :slide: Lots of eyes on my single plant, it’s bound to be a roaring success!

Ahhhh...... All's right with the world, Amy's journalling again. :battingeyelashes::green_heart:

There were a few moments there when we started to jonesing. Lol! I love that you get all wonderfully educational, and thrilled as I can be that you'll be increasing our understanding of gardening with the energy of the moon. Wonderful lead-off photo, by the way.

I see you've attracted all the best among us. This is one of my favorite crowds, and it warms my heart to see them all gathered 'round you. :hug:

You're gonna like the Blue Dream girl. The daughter has determined it's fabulous for cramps, as well as the best chemovar in our larder for nausea. Aside from that it's a right nice buzz. Growing with the kit will come naturally to you. My failures were all of my own making. I still recommend the kit if you're growing in soil. You'd be crazy not to try.

Got a little wordy there. Let me make up with it with some Carnival.

Ooh Sue’s here :slide: and with tasty Carnival! Thanks Sue :ganjamon:
:welcome:
I knew you’d appreciate that photo - taking inspiration from you there, with a nice theme setting image to open the room :thumb:
Hi Amy. I dont believe that we've officially met *tips hat* so i hope you dont mind me pulling up a seat.. Im in.
:welcome: Sparks! And nice to meet you proper :ciao: Kick back and join the fray:smokin:

Woohoo another great one to follow along with. I’ll be starting with the kit next week myself, can’t wait. It’s going to be a great time for both of us! :thumb:
Doob! :high-five: Yeah! let the brix times roll :theband::yummy:

:ciao:I'd would like to join this motley crew you have assembled Amy,So good to see your progress.:Namaste:
Yay, glad you found it so soon :yahoo::welcome::welcome::welcome:

I have you to thank for the spark that lit my DIY fire with the LED build, so thank you:thanks:. I’ll be posting some pics of the build sometime soon :thumb:

Ohhhh excited for this one! I’ll be right over here by the snacks!
Excellent! Welcome Magoo :welcome: That’s great, can you give the kitchen a heads up every time the popcorn gets low
:thumb::popcorn::thumb::popcorn::thumb::popcorn:

The kitchen is open, lol?

Ok I'm here

Back
Top Bottom