Amy Gardner’s High Brix Dreams

Nice outdoor update even it isn't the update you wanted to update us with!

On the list of CKS odd-ball seeds, check out what this member is growing - CKS claims it's a White Widow auto but we have decided it's a cucumber or squash!
aeac6555-7e44-4935-9589-b225686204ba-png.1661291

Congrats on joining the spog® club. Once it packs on some more buds I'll add it to the spog® thread I'm going to start next week!

Everything else looks happy to be in the sun and all we can do with those is sit back and watch. I'm sure the photos will turn out well like last summer but autos are like a box of chocolate...

:Namaste:

Yeah! That’s a weird plant.

The way i see it right now, if it gets to a little after solstice and things aren’t looking as happening as I’d like, I’ll just drop a few autos! One way or another, at the end of summer I’ll have a variety of great bud!
:D

Yes,...perfect!....:surf:....lottsa very cool things in this group...Excellent work with your harvest Amy. I'm lovin your photo skills,..those two lady bugs .....nice. And come on woman.:high-five:...those are some pretty toe toes.....Shed...lmao
And the way u got all the branches hangin on the fence...love it...:passitleft:How long you leave them like that...out in the open. Your out in the boonies ,...ain't ya...anyhow, things are lookin summery there.
Your journal here has moved a little quicker ..than me. Notifications ,...strange how it works with them. they just slow down and stop coming.
Enjoy your day Amy, and friends.

Are you going clockwise or counter clockwise around the pot since you're already out of room? I'm wondering since water runs the other way south of the equator or something like that.

Yah - that’s part of the pending transplanting issue. ;) I have planned to move them to the big pots once they have a bit of size so they’ll go wider than these 1gal pots they’re in now. It’s perhaps not a very promising experiment. We’ll find out. ATM I just get them lying down and straight over the sides. See how that goes and probably transplant a bit sooner than ideal in terms of size, and a bit later than ideal in terms of flowering activity. I expected to be tying them over about a week a go but they’ve been So slow. Let’s hope they’re also slow to start flowering and get a bit bigger first!

LOL! To around the other way... which way would you go around the pot? WHatever you say, i’ll Do the opposite!

all the branches hangin on the fence...love it...:passitleft:How long you leave them like that...out in the open. Your out in the boonies ,...ain't ya...anyhow, things are lookin summery there.

I love it too! :passitleft: I hang that string out specially for them every time. Doc has written that he likes to let them have some light for a few hours after wash so I let them have some sun from about 9am until just after lunch. They get breeze and dappled shade out there too :)

Wow! Incredible updates with incredible photos!!

Congrats on the harvest Amy, looks so delish:D yummmmmm

That early miss looks like my Moby Dick auto did outside. She was very frosty but looked like cabbage and very leafy. My BSA were more leafy than buddage too and both outdoor autos hmmmmmmmm Maybe it’s an outdoor environmental thing?

Outsiders will surprise you once they flip to flower I think. I know the smell your smelling on the DDA!! Mine also smells like flowers and candy. Sending vigorous auto vibes your way.

Must be a northern hemisphere British usage! Coriolis again :)

Must be some Autos that are more inclined to indoors? And outdoors? Mexico is running tons of outdoor autos now. Trying to step up their game since no one wants brick weed any more.
The Brooklyn Sunrise Autos didn't like being grown outside in higher RH (or in tents that way either). Some are much more picky it seems.

looked like cabbage and very leafy. M
Yes! I think i remember that now that you say. That’s prolly what made me want to say ‘cabbage’ LOL!
I know the smell your smelling on the DDA!! Mine also smells like flowers and candy. Sending vigorous auto vibes your way.

. Some are much more picky it seems

I should be doing a strain hunt then. Planting 1 each of 4-6 autos to see which ones like the outside here... :hmmmm: ok that’s either plan B for this season or plan A for next season, for the autos. :D

Back
Top Bottom