420 Magazine Background

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
I saw that @SweetSue has bern catching up here - high lovely! :ciao:

I’m looking forward to you getting home so I can call you in the middle of the night some time :ganjamon:
Me too Amy. :5: I’m about five pages back. :laugh2: I’m trying. Lol! I got called away and haven’t been back yet. Tomorrow’s a new day, and I should be all caught up.

I’m overwhelmed by pride, reading through. :circle-of-love:

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
Amy, I have a dear friend, my best friend’s daughter, who could make good use of the guided meditation you use to inspire sleep. Can you pm or email me a link to share with her?

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019
Amy, I have a dear friend, my best friend’s daughter, who could make good use of the guided meditation you use to inspire sleep. Can you pm or email me a link to share with her?
Sending a message to you now...

Amy Gardner

SweetSue

:hmmmm: except it seems to have disappeared into an iMessage black hole of some kind... I’ll email!
I woke up and found it on my phone. Made me giggle to think I’d forgotten we could text. :laugh2:

Thanks Amy. :5:

Amy Gardner

I think a clean slate for the next grow will be good. I’ll re-ask the wonderful mods to close this one up and move it to the completed section.

Thanks 420buddies :love: I’ll drop a link here to the next one when I start it (sometime around the next new moon ;) )

:Namaste:

SweetSue

Thank you Amy. Your journals are always a treat to the eyes and a delight to be a part of. :5:

Next one I’ll be more settled, physically and emotionally. Maybe that’ll translate into being more present. I’d like that. I’d like that a lot.

Heavenly Hybrid

Hey there Amy, just wanted to pop in and say a big thank you again for your pain oil tutorial. It made for a really clear guide as I was making my first attempt. Mr. H says it’s helping his pain, so :high-five::goof::yummy::Namaste:

Amy Gardner

:high-five: Excellent on all counts! Thanks for reporting back :D

I get good reports from mine. And it works pretty well. I’m going to try it a bit stronger next time, and see if I notice. I suspect I will ;)

Heavenly Hybrid

:high-five: Excellent on all counts! Thanks for reporting back :D

I get good reports from mine. And it works pretty well. I’m going to try it a bit stronger next time, and see if I notice. I suspect I will ;)
I’m sure it will! I used 35g of unknown strain, seeded buds, so I can only imagine it will get better from here on. I’m already happy with how it turned out, so even if it’s the same, I’m a happy camper. I’m curious to see what you think of a stronger batch too. :thumb:

Amadeus Forzin

420 Staff
Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

Amy Gardner

Thanks Mr Amazing :thanks:

In case anyone drops by... new digs...

:love:

Top Bottom