420 Magazine Background

Agemon

Creme de la Creme Photos of the Year: 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov 2017 - Photo of the Month: May 2018, Mar 2019

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr 2019
I saw that @SweetSue has bern catching up here - high lovely! :ciao:

I’m looking forward to you getting home so I can call you in the middle of the night some time :ganjamon:

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
I saw that @SweetSue has bern catching up here - high lovely! :ciao:

I’m looking forward to you getting home so I can call you in the middle of the night some time :ganjamon:
Me too Amy. :5: I’m about five pages back. :laugh2: I’m trying. Lol! I got called away and haven’t been back yet. Tomorrow’s a new day, and I should be all caught up.

I’m overwhelmed by pride, reading through. :circle-of-love:

SweetSue

Member of the Year: 2015 & 2016 - Member of the Month: Mar 2015, Sept 2016 - Nug of the Month: Oct 2017 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Dec 2016
Amy, I have a dear friend, my best friend’s daughter, who could make good use of the guided meditation you use to inspire sleep. Can you pm or email me a link to share with her?

Amy Gardner

Amy, I have a dear friend, my best friend’s daughter, who could make good use of the guided meditation you use to inspire sleep. Can you pm or email me a link to share with her?
Sending a message to you now...

Amy Gardner

:hmmmm: except it seems to have disappeared into an iMessage black hole of some kind... I’ll email!

SweetSue

:hmmmm: except it seems to have disappeared into an iMessage black hole of some kind... I’ll email!
I woke up and found it on my phone. Made me giggle to think I’d forgotten we could text. :laugh2:

Thanks Amy. :5:

Amy Gardner

I think a clean slate for the next grow will be good. I’ll re-ask the wonderful mods to close this one up and move it to the completed section.

Thanks 420buddies :love: I’ll drop a link here to the next one when I start it (sometime around the next new moon ;) )

:Namaste:

SweetSue

Thank you Amy. Your journals are always a treat to the eyes and a delight to be a part of. :5:

Next one I’ll be more settled, physically and emotionally. Maybe that’ll translate into being more present. I’d like that. I’d like that a lot.

Top Bottom