It's been a pleasure to read, view, and follow along. :Namaste:

Wouldn’t be the same without you, you know! :Namaste:

@InTheShed PS: I edited since you saw... Lizard didn’t want to miss you! ;)
Wish i’d found your journal sooner, looking forward to your next one. Enjoy your break.

:idea:
I’m glad we’re hooked in now :D ... “not all there”... and such :ganjamon:
:passitleft:
Excellent wrap up Amy. That WW will change with the cure, you may like it better then. I've had a few strains I didn't care for until cured. I look forward to next year's crop. :goodjob:
:high-five: thanks man, and thanks for all your input and encouragement along the way. It is always much appreciated :Namaste:
:meditate::thumb: lots of love :love: great adventure. Respect to the old man Wally :Namaste:
PS:passitleft:
And to you my friend
:love:
:Namaste:

Oh - thanks :passitleft::cheesygrinsmiley:
The topical is really dark because the grapeseed oil is dark.
That was an error! Meant to say pumpkin seed oil, the pumpkin seed oil is very dark green - the stuff I got anyway :)

Smashed up the white widow roots ball and the soil from the auto pots and brought the old soil in and blended them up. Worm castings hadn’t arrived, doh!, but my worker was thankfully willing and able to come back on Thursday and mix and set up the cook. The castings are in transit, I’m tracking them, and should be here in time. Talk about everything working out... I expressed my dissatisfaction to the worm folks that it took 7days for dispatch and I had paid $30 for express shipping. In apology and acknowledgement they refunded me the entire invoice, castings and shipping. On top of that - splitting it up into two 1hr sessions is waaaay better for me in terms or energy and recovery so that’s a total win. And now the refund will cover the cost of my paid help. A nice neat cycle of energy all ‘round :thumb:

Here’s WW roots about 3weeks post harvest. Nice and hairy!
86918FB9-3167-4DE0-A60D-C37EE25189BD.jpeg

And the middle of the rootball after most had been stripped away and left in the soil.
FA66912A-91DC-4378-B4E8-38A522A1A9EF.jpeg

That seems as good a place as any to tie things off. For the season. The soil cook for the indoor run will start on Thursday and I’ll be dropping seeds almost exactly 4 weeks from then. In the meantime I’ll be around enjoying the forum, looking dreamily in aspiration at Graytail’s and neikodog’s gardens, watching many great folks get their own outdoor mojo going, and I’ll be researching and slowly accumulating what I need to upgrade my light. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My lizard friend says “see ya’ll next summer” :D

D3523D20-E615-4F9F-9D87-B47218578F68.jpeg

:ciao: :green_heart:

Meant to say pumpkin seed oil, the pumpkin seed oil is very dark green - the stuff I got anyway
Mine from Amazon USA:
61yDGPfrFgL._SY355_.jpg

For my oil, it's the decarbed buds that make it opaque.
I expressed my dissatisfaction to the worm folks that it took 7days for dispatch and I had paid $30 for express shipping. In apology and acknowledgement they refunded me the entire invoice, castings and shipping.
A most excellent result!

I read somewhere (I can't seem to remember which post) that the roots contain a large amount of CBD (regardless of the strain). Does anyone remember reading that, and if so, can you grind up the roots and infuse into a topical oil?

I read somewhere (I can't seem to remember which post) that the roots contain a large amount of CBD (regardless of the strain). Does anyone remember reading that, and if so, can you grind up the roots and infuse into a topical oil?
Shed knows... that guys knows, ‘like everything.’

No one has reconfirmed this data, but I don't use CBD in pain oil. I do use the roots and stems for healing skin salve though.

No one has reconfirmed this data, but I don't use CBD in pain oil. I do use the roots and stems for healing skin salve though.
@CBDNeil hasn’t been on site since that thread wound up. Was he furreal? :hmmmm: I want to believe, and I do believe that roots would be full of benefits. Hard to know with just one test by some dude - could be a great dude, but how do we know? Needs more science. Need to make a tincture from roots and have it tested :nerd-with-glasses:

Just stopping by to catch up. Great grow, fantastic journal, with stellar photos!

Hi guys. I have some cannabis root drying. It spent the winter in a frozen root ball which may skew the results.
:thumb: Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Maybe post the results over in that thread that shed linked to.

I dropped back in here to share some gratitude. Received an “early birthday” package full of goodness and love!
:thanks:

0B6C2B16-0DBF-4A13-A3EC-321787EBC12F.jpeg

I’ll be very happy indeed to have a lily in the outdoor garden next summer :yahoo: And the Purple Envy and Fruity Jack in particular have caught my attention :D

Not sure if the generous donor wants to be identified or not - but you know who you are, so thankyou thankyou thankyou. :love:

Back
Top Bottom