:thumb: Looking forward to seeing how it goes. Maybe post the results over in that thread that shed linked to.

I dropped back in here to share some gratitude. Received an “early birthday” package full of goodness and love!
:thanks:

0B6C2B16-0DBF-4A13-A3EC-321787EBC12F.jpeg

I’ll be very happy indeed to have a lily in the outdoor garden next summer :yahoo: And the Purple Envy and Fruity Jack in particular have caught my attention :D

Not sure if the generous donor wants to be identified or not - but you know who you are, so thankyou thankyou thankyou. :love:

Amy yes I will put the 'test' results in the thread you mention. Hoping for this weekend

Nice birthday selection :thumb:

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Amy! :circle-of-love:

Seeing as this is still hanging out in the journals in progress section, and we’re on the topic of gift boxes full of seeds... I’m excited to be adding these ones to my souvenir stores thanks to @SeedsMan :love:

C4FE8B48-6207-42E2-9C93-EB1DD4EFDF2C.jpeg:slide:

I am developing a great collection of sativas from generous members here so I figured I go with some more Bubba and try the PCK - which might even grow nicely outside here :) DDa is, well, DDA! I’m fond of the particularly syrupy pheno that dynamo made seeds from and I have lots of those seeds, but I thought I’d like to have some originals on hand myself. Maybe i’ll Try my own seedmaking with ‘em one day.

I also picked out my Dope Seeds prize and chose all autos this time (of Blueberry, Amnesia Haze, Kalashnikov and Deisel) so I’ll get to try them all out. Be fun to grow 1 of each outside, for the variety :D.

While browsing at SeedsMan I became aware that Candida is currently sold out there. I had the 10 pack in my cart overnight (the only option left) and then this morning when the page loaded I lost my cart and when I went back, the candida was no longer avail. I still have 2 seeds so I’m good for a year or so of CBD supplies, and I was a bit unsure about getting 10 at once anyway I suppose. I hope they come back into stock!

Good what ever part of the day it is for ya sis.. LOL Guess I missed you Birthday, so Happy Birthday and such... Looks like you did well this year, though I thought you had more plants going than that.... Shows you the power of cannabis hmmmm. Nice harvest either way, and good gear as well.. I moved to my new home on an organic farm on the east coast. I mean on the coast, I can smell that stank ass ocean breath every morning... I LOVE IT >LOL.. Swing by my place when you get an opportunity... Green days sis...

Seeing as this is still hanging out in the journals in progress section, and we’re on the topic of gift boxes full of seeds... I’m excited to be adding these ones to my souvenir stores thanks to @SeedsMan :love:

C4FE8B48-6207-42E2-9C93-EB1DD4EFDF2C.jpeg:slide:
I also picked out my Dope Seeds prize and chose all autos this time (of Blueberry, Amnesia Haze, Kalashnikov and Deisel) so I’ll get to try them all out. Be fun to grow 1 of each outside, for the variety :D.

While browsing at SeedsMan I became aware that Candida is currently sold out there. I had the 10 pack in my cart overnight (the only option left) and then this morning when the page loaded I lost my cart and when I went back, the candida was no longer avail. I still have 2 seeds so I’m good for a year or so of CBD supplies, and I was a bit unsure about getting 10 at once anyway I suppose. I hope they come back into stock!

:ciao:

Not sure if you’ve caught my ramblings of the CBD Therapy by CBD Crew, samazing plant.

Have you grown Autos before?

“If you have the means, i highly recommend you pick one up.” ~ Ferris Bueller.”

Green days sis...
Hey Hacker - thanks for the visit! Haven’t seen you round the traps much. You get around the country enough tho! Glad you’re loving being by the ocean. I love that ocean atmosphere too :ganjamon:
:passitleft:

I did have more plants going. I had a few autos scattered around the garden early in the season. THey got harvested through January and I’ve been enjoying them throught the whole backend to the season. Harvests were smallish but lots of variety which i’m Really enjoying.

So that answers Agemon as well - yes Ive grown some autos. With varying success but getting better all teh time. In fact - all i really do now is let them grow without topping and enjoy the variety. I dont worry too much about what I’ll get and treat them as a low maintenance bonus :)
CBD Therapy by CBD Crew, samazing plant
I think we have discussed it before :hmmmm: :smokin: I was lucky enough to try some that a friend had. It was really nice.

The reason I decided on the Candida CD-1 instead is the tested consistency in its cannabinoid levels. I really need to know what I’m doing with CBD and THC ratios and have some confidence that my ratios are what I’m aiming for.

CBD Crew says this on their website
Now after getting a lot of great feedback from growers and medicinal users, CBD Crew noticed that not all seeds came out with very low THC, high CBD. Some closer to 5:1 even a few 2:1, so CBD Crew did an extensive new round of testing of the latest seed crop to see if the variations occurred often. They found that 50-75% of the CBD Therapy seeds will have very low THC, high CBD, but 25-50% could have higher THC. No seed will produce only high THC, always both CBD/ THC. Never seeds with higher THC than the CBD, but variations from 20:1 to 2:1 can occur.

So until they say otherwise I can’t be confident using it the way I want to.

When I have more room I would definitely like to grow it tho because it was really lovely - I vaped it - I’d just need to have room for both it and the CD-1 (or something similarly stable).

Back
Top Bottom