Hey Krip is this dry ice sift?
I'm pretty sure the first pic I posted was dry ice sift. I THINK that last pic MAY have been grinder kief but, if not, it's likely dry ice which is my preferred method if I'm turning trim into hash.

I do use 151 Everclear with a distiller to make RSO. ;)

I'm pretty sure the first pic I posted was dry ice sift. I THINK that last pic MAY have been grinder kief but, if not, it's likely dry ice which is my preferred method if I'm turning trim into hash.

I do use 151 Everclear with a distiller to make RSO. ;)
My grinder must hate me cause I’ve never had that much kief at one time. :surf:

What a great grow, probably my favorite journal this year. I love watching your journal because it’s exciting to watch your indoor grow while some of us are outdoors and vice versa. Plus you have fantastic wildlife. :green_heart::green_heart:
I wholeheartedly agree!
Maybe we should give @Teddy Edwards a heads-up, in case he hasn't already viewed your journal. ;)

Well said Neiko. What a great grow, probably my favorite journal this year. I love watching your journal because it’s exciting to watch your indoor grow while some of us are outdoors and vice versa. Plus you have fantastic wildlife. :green_heart:

Agreed! Fantastic work!

My grinder must hate me cause I’ve never had that much kief at one time. :surf:
I save my kief in a small :420: nug jar until I'm ready to make hash or RSO. I'll also "dip" into it occassionally to sprinkle on a bowl or roll a little in a joint. The grinder doesn't hold all that! ;)

I save my kief in a small :420: nug jar until I'm ready to make hash or RSO. I'll also "dip" into it occassionally to sprinkle on a bowl or roll a little in a joint. The grinder doesn't hold all that! ;)
Ahh right on, I suppose if I want to collect keif I’d have to clean my grinder more often :rofl:

Hey yeti! Thanks for catching up then :thumb: your post dropped at precisely 11:11 my time :D

Maybe I should not close this and just have a perpetual journal for a while. I keep oscillating about that. Taking a break from journaling is good, and I do like the “clean slate” aspect of a new journal. I’m not exactly a perpetual gardener, either - although I am a perpetual Gardner :laugh:
Still - it seems a nice vibe in here at the moment so maybe we should jus’ keep swingin’ it ...
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom