I saw that @SweetSue has bern catching up here - high lovely! :ciao:

I’m looking forward to you getting home so I can call you in the middle of the night some time :ganjamon:

Me too Amy. :hug: I’m about five pages back. :laughtwo: I’m trying. Lol! I got called away and haven’t been back yet. Tomorrow’s a new day, and I should be all caught up.

I’m overwhelmed by pride, reading through. :circle-of-love:

Amy, I have a dear friend, my best friend’s daughter, who could make good use of the guided meditation you use to inspire sleep. Can you pm or email me a link to share with her?

:hmmmm: except it seems to have disappeared into an iMessage black hole of some kind... I’ll email!

I woke up and found it on my phone. Made me giggle to think I’d forgotten we could text. :laughtwo:

Thanks Amy. :hug:

Thank you Amy. Your journals are always a treat to the eyes and a delight to be a part of. :hug:

Next one I’ll be more settled, physically and emotionally. Maybe that’ll translate into being more present. I’d like that. I’d like that a lot.

:high-five: Excellent on all counts! Thanks for reporting back :D

I get good reports from mine. And it works pretty well. I’m going to try it a bit stronger next time, and see if I notice. I suspect I will ;)
I’m sure it will! I used 35g of unknown strain, seeded buds, so I can only imagine it will get better from here on. I’m already happy with how it turned out, so even if it’s the same, I’m a happy camper. I’m curious to see what you think of a stronger batch too. :thumb:

Thanks Mr Amazing :thanks:

In case anyone drops by... new digs...

:love:
:Namaste:

A NOTE on decarboxylation:
This oil I’m making is with CBD rich flower which as stated requires 295ºF/146ºC.
THC requires only 212ºF/100ºC

Hi Amy ☀️I will be following your oil procedure again soon, this time with a 1:1 strain with 10% THC and 10% CBD. Regarding the decarboxylation quote, with my 1:1 strain, would you think it's possible to influence the dominant part with different decarb. temperatures? I decarb with 146C and I will get more CBD and less THC whereas with lower temperatures, I would get more of the THC aspect? Thank you and happy day

Back
Top Bottom