Hi BooWho2,

Obviously I’m not Amy but I’m hoping she won’t mind a quick jump in to get you sorted. First the pulley should be hooked nearest to the light not nearest to the tent pole.

In top pic one end with carabiner clip is mounted high up, this pulley end is nearest the fixture for easy adjustment without ladder

Most pulleys will not fit directly onto the tent poles, so you can use the cord to loop over the tent pole and connect to its own carabiner clip.

The last shows one version of metallic plumbers strap, there are other kinds of plumbing straps too but this one has many uses. Comes in a roll and you cut to desired lengths.

Back to Amy’s Garden of Eden in 3, 2, 1..... roll em

Thank you 013! That was exactly what I was looking for. Very nice.

Hi BooWho2,

Obviously I’m not Amy but I’m hoping she won’t mind a quick jump in to get you sorted. First the pulley should be hooked nearest to the light not nearest to the tent pole.

In top pic one end with carabiner clip is mounted high up, this pulley end is nearest the fixture for easy adjustment without ladder

Most pulleys will not fit directly onto the tent poles, so you can use the cord to loop over the tent pole and connect to its own carabiner clip.

The last shows one version of metallic plumbers strap, there are other kinds of plumbing straps too but this one has many uses. Comes in a roll and you cut to desired lengths.
Innovative use of plumbers tape, I love the stuff. Lately I've been using it to repair broken plastic latches on 'Break glass before using' fire extinguisher cabinets.

I love your zip ties on the extra cord for the light hangers. Personally, I stopped using light hangers for adjustment. I did "set and forget" in the last two flower rooms. I like them in veg rooms because with lower wattage lights I sometimes needed to get close.

First, are these a two lights too much in a 2x4 tent?
I can’t say - I don’t know much at all about using commercially produced LEDs sorry. But I have heard that 35w/sq ft is good for flower. That’ watts from the wall. How many watts from The wall are they?

Second, anyone mind posting a pic of their light “hanging” method in the tent?
hoping she won’t mind
:thumb: Thanks thirteen!
So, I'm just putting this here because we're talking about CBD and Amy seems reasonably educated on it but I can move it to a medical marijuana forum if you prefer. Just let me know.

Recently, I recommended a 3:1 CBD:THC pain cream and a high CBD tincture to a friend who suffers from sciatica, osteoarthritis and migraines who lives in California. I found a dispensary near her place and vetted their selection and then I sent the links I found to Sue and she recommended one product line in particular that I wasn't familiar with and since Sue actually lives in the U.S. and I live north of it, I figured she would have a better idea than I would so that is what I recommended to my friend.

Anyways, apparently, the topical cut her osteo and sciatica pain by 50% so that was good but the CBD spray tincture they sent her has turned out to be hemp. They gave her no dosage suggestions so I told her to start with one spray and see if that works and it didn't so I told her to take 2 sprays tonight and hold them under her tongue for a minute or so.

But, since I don't take CBD on its own, personally, I'm not really sure if I'm giving her good info. And, what if 2 sprays don't work? Is there a point where you would say okay, I've tried it and it's not working for me?

She seriously doesn't want to take anything with THC in it but I could maybe talk her into a 3:1 tincture. She said that the spray did help with the stiffness but not the pain, which I can understand since CBD is an anti-inflammatory and THC is what is used for pain.

I suggested a tincture initially because the oils were so expensive (They wanted 30 DOLLARS for 7 capsules!!! That's nuts!) and I thought it might be more effective as I kind of thought tinctures were concentrated and therefore, stronger. :hmmmm:

Can you help oh wise one, @Amy Gardner ? :battingeyelashes:

Hi HG, I’ll do what I can. CBD alone taken sublingually will touch pain at higher doses. THC can help pain with much smaller doses.

I can’t tell you anything about her spray dosing without knowing how many mg per spray the reactors of the product say it is. It should say it somewhere on the packaging and if it doesnt, i;d be dubious about it.

CBD is more effective for pain and anxiety when taken sublingual. Eating CBD has mush less direct effect on these but works systemically over time to reduce inflammation.

3:1 might still be too strong for her. I ahve a friend who has started with a 10:1 ratio of CBD:THC and that is having some good effects. I think she started with a 3mg CBD dose and worked her way up slowly.

If you want to dive more deeply into dosing, here’s a link to Dr Sulak’s dosing guide.

Hope that helps a bit!

So...is there something that binds with both CB2 and CB1? Is that related to the differences between Sativa and Indica? Sorry if that is a dolt question!
Hi Boo. THC interacts with both to some degree. 2-AG, the body’s own endocannabinoid is the only (known) compound to bind fully with both. CBD also interacts with both but weakly and indirectly.

Your question inspired me to look up my lecture notes from the Green Flower Media Cannabis Fundamentals course. That led to me typing up a section on the cannabinoid receptors and THC and CBD, from the Introduction to the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) module.

Straight from my handwritten notes:

RECEPTORS - CB1 & CB2

Receptor = a protein on the surface of a cell which interacts with substances outside the cell to produce a response inside the cell. These substances are ligands.

Ligands = fatty substances in the body that can interact with cells via receptors (see above). Cannabinoids are Ligands.

Ligands can bind to recptors in different ways: as agonist, antagonist or inverse agonist.
  • ligand binds to receptor and causes effect = Agonist
    • THC & anandamide are both CB1 agonists.
  • ligand binds to receptor and produces no direct effect = Antagonist
    • useful because can block use by an agonist and thereby modulate its action. Antagonists are also called blockers (Beta blockers etc.)
  • ligand binds to receptor and produces opposite effect to agonist = Inverse agonist.

Allosteric modulators
  • bind to different parts of the receptors (to agonists etc.) and modulate the actions of agonists in subtle ways.
  • can be positive or negative
    • positive; increases biological activity of agonist (e.g., some benzodiazepines are positive allosteric modulators which increase the sedative effects of neurotransmitter GABA)
    • negative; decreases biological activity of agonists (other benzos do this apparently ... remember these are from written ‘lecture notes’).

Cannabinoids interact in different ways to different degrees on the different receptors.

CB1 Receptor
Dense concentrations throughout the brain, central nervous system (CNS), Peripheral NS, pituitary, adrenal and thyroid glands, in fat, muscle, and liver cells, the digestive tract, lungs and kidneys. Is found in some immune cells (but in lower concentration than CB2 receptors, covered below).

Cannabinoids which interact with CB1 include THC, anandamide and 2AG.
  • They don’t bind perfectly however.
  • Only 2-AG (an endo-cannabinoid produced in our bodies) and some synthetic cannabinoids are full agonists at CB1.
  • THC and anandamide = partial agonists at CB1 (anandamide - Sanskrit for bliss - is another endo-cannabinoid produced by the body that is very close to THC is molecular structure)
  • CBD interacts weakly with CB1 as a negative allosteric modulator.

CB1 is a crucial means of regulating “homeostasis”: healthy equilibrium - regulation of body temp, fluid balance & sweating, appetite and food intake, blood sugar levels, ion concentration, immune response - inflammation, & a range of other related functions. Homeostasis = all systems working in harmony.

*The endo-cannabinoid system constantly receives messages about the state of these processes through various combinations of ligands and responds specifically to “fix” imbalance. CB1 is the most particular receptor in regards to this function.

CB2 Receptor
Mainly in the peripheral nervous system, spleen, thymus, tonsils, gastro-intestinal and certain immune cells. Also in the brain but at much lower density than CB1. Primary roles of CB2 is regulation of immune responses like inflammation, cell migration and programmed cell death (autophagy). Also crucial in regulation of bone mass, density and health. Involved in both destruction and removal of old tissue and the production of new tissue.

CB2 also interacts with ligands but in different ways with different effects:
  • anandamide e.g., interacts with both CB1 and CB2 , more strongly at CB1
  • 2-AG is the only full agonist at both receptors
  • THC is a partial agonist at CB2

PHYTOCANNABINOIDS and the ECS
  • Cannabinoids from plants interact with the ECS in various ways, either alone or in combination with other cannabinoids and terpenes/oils.
  • using in combination offers greater medicinal potential
  • Infinite possibilities of combination
  • will suit different people for different conditions in different ways depending on genetic makeup, state of healt etc.
This concept of cannabinoids and terpenes working together is know as ‘The Entourage Effect’ (see pioneering work by Dr. Ethan Russo). The research is still in its infancy, but so far...

THC
  • route of administration determines effect.
    • Topically may not enter the blood as it binds to receptors in the skin and subdermal tissue
    • Eaten: binds to some receptors on the way down but is mostly metabolised by the liver before entering the blood (so takes time)
      • This liver process changes the THC molecule from Delta-9-THC to 11-hydroxy-Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannbinol (11-Hydroxy-THC or 11-OH-THC)
      • 11-OH-THC is more psychoactive and breaks the blood-brain barrier more easily than Delta 9 THC so may be more effective (although we lose a lot to ‘waste’).
    • Sublingual/vaping: rapidly to the bloodstream (as Delta-9-THC) and gets quickly around the body to teh major organs and CNS , interacting with blood cells and immune cells along the way

*THC binds imperfectly with CB1 and CB2 so is a partial agonist. But it binds strongly and produces very significant effects.

CBD
Used in similar ways but its activity in the body is very different.
  • is a negative allosteric modulator at CB1
  • Is a partial agonist at CB2

Its action is weak at both receptors and it achieves effects more indirectly;
  • may increase expression of of CB1 receptors in the brain thereby potentially increasing the action of THC
  • Inhibits the breakdown of anandamide by binding to fatty-acid-binding proteins (FABPs), thereby increasing levels of anandamide in the body (this would be a big part of its anti-depressant effects I’m guessing).
  • Also thought to effect secondary receptors (including GPR55 & GPR18) and also receptors in entirely different systems like dopamine, vanilloid, A2A and 5HT serotonin receptor).
  • serotonin. CBD is also a negative allosteric modulator at GABA-A receptor.
  • So CBD has at least 5 ways of modulating the effects of THC and other cannabinoids:
    - Via peripheral cannabinoid receptors
    - via secondary cannabinoid receptors
    - via the opioid and serotonin receptors
    - by increasing CB1 receptors in the brain
    - by increasing the circulation of anandamide
Still, little is known about the mechanisms via which CBD achieves some of its main effects.

ECS is a very complex system. There are many unexplored cannabinoids and very likely other as-yet undiscovered receptors in the body.

———
There wasn’t any content relating to other cannabinoids in this section of the course when I did it. We covered them a little bit elsewhere, I’d guess there is more in there now.

Incidentally, Green Flower Media have wound back their paywall again and you can now join up as a member and access most the basic stuff without cost. That doesn’t include the actual courses they run, but there’s lots of really good free content there again
:thumb:

CBD

• may increase expression of of CB1 receptors in the brain thereby potentially increasing the action of THC

CBD as a negative allosteric modulator at CB1 cancels out some of the psychoactive effects of 11-OH-THC (Delta(9)-THC metabolized by the liver).

As I undertand it, the blocking of THC molecules is both through being a negative allosteric modulator and also (probably more suppressively) by occupying CB1 receptors and making them unavailable to THC.

The binding to CB1 receptors is also why close to the sphincter supposories delivering THC gives less of a high. A significant portion of the Delta(9)-THC (lesser high) gets to the receptors without first passing through the liver and being converted to 11-OH-THC (much greater high).

Hi Amy! I am hopefully moving the C99s to my new grow area this weekend and I’ve got a couple of questions I thought you and any others might be able to help with? My tent is 2x4 and I’ve got two new (non-sponsored) lights - SF 1000W LEDs which are dimmable. First, are these a two lights too much in a 2x4 tent? Second, anyone mind posting a pic of their light “hanging” method in the tent? The lights came with a pulley kind of thing to be able to easier lift them up and down, but I’m curious about the actual attachment between the cables and support bars in the top of the tent. Hopefully that makes sense? Thank you! :thanks:

I hope you enjoy the c99 - It's a powerful strain.

Two 1000W LED would be a lot in a 4x4' tent - possibly three to four times the energy your plants can use. Any other numbers (PAR, PPE, umol, current load) that describe the lights?

I expect more knowledgable people to chime in, but the most I ever ran was 1200 HPS Watts in a 4x6' room. Your usable light from a single LED is likely to be more than that. I would think you might want to dial back one 1000W to 60-80% and make sure you can keep your humidity and temps in good ranges before cranking up the light to full power.

I ran about 1000 watts (draw from the wall) of blurples in a 4x4, and that was definitely more than I needed. Like Rado said - find out how much power they draw. You shouldn't need more than 40 true watts/sqft. :bongrip:

I ran about 1000 watts (draw from the wall) of blurples in a 4x4, and that was definitely more than I needed. Like Rado said - find out how much power they draw. You shouldn't need more than 40 true watts/sqft. :bongrip:
Here are the specs. I have two of the SF 1000s. My immediate need for them will be to flip the lights to flower the 3/4 Cinderella’s. Based on the specs, it looks like the SF 2000 is basically double what the SF 1000s are so would that make it acceptable to use both of them in the tent based on the SF 2000 being suitable for a 2x4 tent to flower? My simple math in this case is likely too simple. ;)
:smokin:

Attachments

• 09AD111D-4281-4CE5-9CA2-7F557429BFD9.jpeg
    09AD111D-4281-4CE5-9CA2-7F557429BFD9.jpeg
    589.4 KB · Views: 30
  • C04B658C-212A-4C7C-A582-34BA04F669C7.jpeg
    C04B658C-212A-4C7C-A582-34BA04F669C7.jpeg
    599.6 KB · Views: 37
SF1000 draws 100 watts. And these are high quality white diodes, which means you'll only need about 30 watts/sqft, so 240 watts for a 2x4.

Two of those will be great for a 2x4. :thumb: Each covers 2x2 very well.

1000W LED would be a lot in a 4x4' tent
Exactly! That’s why i asked about watts from the wall - i dont know anything about how the manufacturers sell their products, just that the wats they cite are very often not Watts from the wall

Thanks Gray for jumping in with that! :)
As I undertand it, the blocking of THC molecules is both through being a negative allosteric modulator and also (probably more suppressively) by occupying CB1 receptors and making them unavailable to THC.

Let me add the little bit I left out at the end ;)...

*So CBD has at least 5 ways of modulating the effects of THC and other cannabinoids:
  • Via peripheral cannabinoid receptors
  • via secondary cannabinoid receptors
  • via the opioid and serotonin receptors
  • by increasing CB1 receptors in the brain
  • by increasing the circulation of anandamide

I thought that little section was in there, but i missed it yesterday - it goes right at the end.

The part about increasing CB1 receptors in the brain is really important. One of the things CBD can do is also lengthen the time that THC is actively effective for and that ties in to that effect I think. SO it can modulate the effects and increase their duration as well.

To follow up a little bit and bring this back to meet the conversation about CBG, I did some preliminary searches on CBG and it’s activity at the CB1 &CB2 receptors and found this article for starters - which I am in no way up to reading at the moment! The research is happening out there tho :)

:surf:

Hi Boo. THC interacts with both to some degree. 2-AG, the body’s own endocannabinoid is the only (known) compound to bind fully with both. CBD also interacts with both but weakly and indirectly.

Your question inspired me to look up my lecture notes from the Green Flower Media Cannabis Fundamentals course. That led to me typing up a section on the cannabinoid receptors and THC and CBD, from the Introduction to the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) module.

Straight from my handwritten notes:

RECEPTORS - CB1 & CB2

Receptor = a protein on the surface of a cell which interacts with substances outside the cell to produce a response inside the cell. These substances are ligands.

Ligands = fatty substances in the body that can interact with cells via receptors (see above). Cannabinoids are Ligands.

Ligands can bind to recptors in different ways: as agonist, antagonist or inverse agonist.
  • ligand binds to receptor and causes effect = Agonist
    • THC & anandamide are both CB1 agonists.
  • ligand binds to receptor and produces no direct effect = Antagonist
    • useful because can block use by an agonist and thereby modulate its action. Antagonists are also called blockers (Beta blockers etc.)
  • ligand binds to receptor and produces opposite effect to agonist = Inverse agonist.

Allosteric modulators
  • bind to different parts of the receptors (to agonists etc.) and modulate the actions of agonists in subtle ways.
  • can be positive or negative
    • positive; increases biological activity of agonist (e.g., some benzodiazepines are positive allosteric modulators which increase the sedative effects of neurotransmitter GABA)
    • negative; decreases biological activity of agonists (other benzos do this apparently ... remember these are from written ‘lecture notes’).

Cannabinoids interact in different ways to different degrees on the different receptors.

CB1 Receptor
Dense concentrations throughout the brain, central nervous system (CNS), Peripheral NS, pituitary, adrenal and thyroid glands, in fat, muscle, and liver cells, the digestive tract, lungs and kidneys. Is found in some immune cells (but in lower concentration than CB2 receptors, covered below).

Cannabinoids which interact with CB1 include THC, anandamide and 2AG.
  • They don’t bind perfectly however.
  • Only 2-AG (an endo-cannabinoid produced in our bodies) and some synthetic cannabinoids are full agonists at CB1.
  • THC and anandamide = partial agonists at CB1 (anandamide - Sanskrit for bliss - is another endo-cannabinoid produced by the body that is very close to THC is molecular structure)
  • CBD interacts weakly with CB1 as a negative allosteric modulator.

CB1 is a crucial means of regulating “homeostasis”: healthy equilibrium - regulation of body temp, fluid balance & sweating, appetite and food intake, blood sugar levels, ion concentration, immune response - inflammation, & a range of other related functions. Homeostasis = all systems working in harmony.

*The endo-cannabinoid system constantly receives messages about the state of these processes through various combinations of ligands and responds specifically to “fix” imbalance. CB1 is the most particular receptor in regards to this function.

CB2 Receptor
Mainly in the peripheral nervous system, spleen, thymus, tonsils, gastro-intestinal and certain immune cells. Also in the brain but at much lower density than CB1. Primary roles of CB2 is regulation of immune responses like inflammation, cell migration and programmed cell death (autophagy). Also crucial in regulation of bone mass, density and health. Involved in both destruction and removal of old tissue and the production of new tissue.

CB2 also interacts with ligands but in different ways with different effects:
  • anandamide e.g., interacts with both CB1 and CB2 , more strongly at CB1
  • 2-AG is the only full agonist at both receptors
  • THC is a partial agonist at CB2

PHYTOCANNABINOIDS and the ECS
  • Cannabinoids from plants interact with the ECS in various ways, either alone or in combination with other cannabinoids and terpenes/oils.
  • using in combination offers greater medicinal potential
  • Infinite possibilities of combination
  • will suit different people for different conditions in different ways depending on genetic makeup, state of healt etc.
This concept of cannabinoids and terpenes working together is know as ‘The Entourage Effect’ (see pioneering work by Dr. Ethan Russo). The research is still in its infancy, but so far...

THC
  • route of administration determines effect.
    • Topically may not enter the blood as it binds to receptors in the skin and subdermal tissue
    • Eaten: binds to some receptors on the way down but is mostly metabolised by the liver before entering the blood (so takes time)
      • This liver process changes the THC molecule from Delta-9-THC to 11-hydroxy-Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannbinol (11-Hydroxy-THC or 11-OH-THC)
      • 11-OH-THC is more psychoactive and breaks the blood-brain barrier more easily than Delta 9 THC so may be more effective (although we lose a lot to ‘waste’).
    • Sublingual/vaping: rapidly to the bloodstream (as Delta-9-THC) and gets quickly around the body to teh major organs and CNS , interacting with blood cells and immune cells along the way

*THC binds imperfectly with CB1 and CB2 so is a partial agonist. But it binds strongly and produces very significant effects.

CBD

• Inhibits the breakdown of anandamide by binding to fatty-acid-binding proteins (FABPs), thereby increasing levels of anandamide in the body (this would be a big part of its anti-depressant effects I’m guessing).
  • Also thought to effect secondary receptors (including GPR55 & GPR18) and also receptors in entirely different systems like dopamine, vanilloid, A2A and 5HT serotonin receptor).
  • serotonin. CBD is also a negative allosteric modulator at GABA-A receptor.
Still, little is known about the mechanisms via which CBD achieves some of its main effects.

ECS is a very complex system. There are many unexplored cannabinoids and very likely other as-yet undiscovered receptors in the body.

———
There wasn’t any content relating to other cannabinoids in this section of the course when I did it. We covered them a little bit elsewhere, I’d guess there is more in there now.

Incidentally, Green Flower Media have wound back their paywall again and you can now join up as a member and access most the basic stuff without cost. That doesn’t include the actual courses they run, but there’s lots of really good free content there again
Exactly! That’s why i asked about watts from the wall.

Thanks Gray for checking that out! :)

Let me add the little bit i left off at the end ;)...

So CBD has at least 5 ways of modulating the effects of THC and other cannbinoids:
  • Via peripheral cannabinoid receptors
  • via secondary cannabinoid receptors
  • via the opioid and serotonin receptors
  • by increasing CB1 receptors in the brain
  • by increasing the circulation of anandamide

I thought that little section was in there, but i missed it yesterday - it goes right at the end.

The part about increasing CB1 receptors in the brain is really important. One of the things CBD can do is also lengthen the time that THC is actively effective for and that ties in to that effect I think. SO it can modulate the effects and increase their duration as well.

To follow up a little bit and bring this back to meet the conversation about CBG, I did some preliminary searches on CBG and it’s activity at teh CB1 &CB2 receptors and found this article for starters - which I am n no way up to reading at the moment! The research is happening tho :)

:surf:
Thanks so much for the time and effort you put into answering these questions Amy. I’m beginning to understand why so many people utilize CBD. :rollit:

Update: State of the Garden - week 6 :smokin:

Hello wonderful 420 folk and visitors of Eden. It’s a long weekend here so while that means little to me in my day to day life I always like to take it on aNd extend my wake-n-bake to The holiday Monday morning. Today is such a day.
:hookah:

Yesterday began with a new arrival :love:

The rest of the clan looked pretty perky so I got a couple of snaps :D

So, I’ve ended up in a slight tangle about light :eye-roll: that I barely have the energy to post properly about, let me try tho’.

I turned the lights way up (after the earlier discussion a few days ago) and everything looked great for a day or so (which is when those pics were taken) and then today they were not looking happy at all and it looked like some fans were turning away so I’ve backed it off again.

I really think I can get away w less - like Gray often says with this config. I looked at last years grow and at this stage I hadn’t even installed the strips, so I was running the boards only and things were great.

I wasn’t able to I check my watts from the wall since making the recent change (I did it based on Lux) but I have someone coming to visit today who can help me with unplugging and plugging things in and I will reset based on a balance between an ideal veg state for the Sour Bubba (25w/sqft), which is really the priority here, and the flowering need for the autos (30-35w/sqft).

I’ll wind it back again today and wait till the flip to 11/13 to turn it up to full :thumb:

I think these air pots needs water about every 3-4 days when the plants are in their stride. That’s a little but too often for my liking! It’s good for autos tho becasue it allows more drenches.

Since the Brix foliar last Wednesday, the DDA and Early Miss had a TP Drench on Friday along with their dose of Recharge (soil top-dress of mineral mix). Early Miss is only 3-4weeks away so I gave it 30g only (small pot too) and the DDA got about 50-60grams. Some worm castings were included for both. It’s a small pot but it it has some distance to go. Those minerals will take 2-3 weeks to start to become effective/available, so the EM will get a ‘finishing’ boost And the DDA will get a ‘continuing on‘ boost.

I always have @StoneyMemoirs’ advice about the DDA in mind, “recharge ‘em early and Cat Drench ‘em late”, so I’m applying that here. I don’t think Early Miss has time for Cat drenches but I’ll do some time calculations and make sure. I do expect to Cat the DDA at some point. Still contemplating the timing.

Sour Bubba and Northern Lights both had a TW on Saturday. They were probably droopy enough for it on Friday.

And, back o our new arrival! :D Panama poked a hole in her cotyledon as she emerged! :eek: It looks like the first set of leaves dug in there while they were all still squished together.

Critter of the week this week is really a critter of the tent this week - guardian of the tent indeed! Seen in fleeting moments and captured here while I had them out for watering. It is absolutely miniscule! The size of a tiny pinhead.

I hope you are all doing ok. I have no idea of the specifics of what is happening in various parts of the world anymore. I mean I know the current general picture and that’s enough to stop me seeking out the news very often. I hope you are all safe wherever you are and have all the medicine you need.
:green_heart:
:Namaste:

Highya Amy G,

I'm curious about your DDa lady. Is she the green phenotype? Or do they darken nearer the finish? All your ladies look very well cared for! Happy Smokin'

Thanks Felipe!

Oh my :eek:

That inspired me to search for “tiny red crab spider on plant” to try and identify it and i think it might be a clover mite! Don’t have time to look any further about that... but it really looks like one. Might not be a friend after all. Gotta go now. Will have to investigate further later on. :hmmmm: :nervous-guy:

Is she the green phenotype? Or do they darken nearer the finish?
Hi Bode - could be yes! WOnt know for a while There is a ‘dusty pink’ one that gets colour later on. BUt i think the really purple ones are usually showing colour by now so I’ve been wondering if i have th green one, too.

Great day to you Bode! :ciao: I’m off to make coffee :D and have a canna-friend visiting this morning.
:bongrip: :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom