Thanks Heavenly :love: Nice to see you! I hope you’re doing well :ciao:
Thanks Amy! :) I’m good, hope you’re well too!! I’m just figuring out my next beans to drop. I got some bubba kush and I’m planning on including that, since you loved it so much. Sounded too good to pass up!

Cool! I do love it. I’ve never had just the Bubba Kush tho. The Bubba I grew was a child of Bubba Kush, a cross of Bubba Kush and Hasplant - Bubba Hash.

It’s also the parent of this Sour Bubba! So I suppose you could say that it my most favourite strain that I’ve never tried :laughtwo:

It’s absolutely on my list tho (I have seeds I’m trying to fit them in to the schedule!) so I’ll love watching yours grow out!

Be prepared for some appetite and some big ass fan leaves!
:morenutes: :popcorn:

Cool! I do love it. I’ve never had just the Bubba Kush tho. The Bubba I grew was a child of Bubba Kush, a cross of Bubba Kush and Hasplant - Bubba Hash.

It’s also the parent of this Sour Bubba! So I suppose you could say that it my most favourite strain that I’ve never tried!

It’s absolutely on my list tho (I have seeds I’m trying to fit them in to the schedule!) so I’ll love watching yours grow out!

Be prepared for some appetite and some big ass fan leaves!
:morenutes: :popcorn:
Aww man, I must’ve misread hash for Kush that whole time! o_O Oh well, hopefully it will be good on it’s own, or I’ll mix and match halvsie bowls. Lol! Thanks for the grow tips, I’ll probably be dropping it pretty quickly!

Aloha Amy!

I agree! Seedsman’ in-house stuff has been good for me too! I have their Alaskan Purple auto and Gelat-OG auto going now and I’m quite happy!

Beautiful garden and photos. Absolutely inspirational. I hope you are having a blessed day!

:passitleft:

Another Photo Drop!
DDA: up close and personal :yummy:

Hi all :ciao: I spent 5-10 minutes playing with my fancy new camera stand this morning (a present from the mum of a small border collie who thrives on my CBD oil :love: ). DDA’s main cola is so long and likes to sway so much so there’s no pics of that - couldn’t get it still enough to avoid the motion blur. All the pics are lower flowers. Exposures in the 1 - 2second range.

Not quite the green pheno. Not purple either.

Feels like I could take it anytime. I watered today so will see how it looks in a few days.

Hope all of you are doing as well as you can be and staying safe, well fed, and well medicated. My garden is totally what’s keeping me going at the moment :thumb:

:love:
:Namaste:

Gorgeous pics, Amy G. Both from the DDa, and your picture taking talents. Great job. Happy Smokin'

Another Photo Drop!
DDA: up close and personal :yummy:

Hi all :ciao: I spent 5-10 minutes playing with my fancy new camera stand this morning (a present from the mum of a small border collie who thrives on my CBD oil :love: ). DDA’s main cola is so long and likes to sway so much so there’s no pics of that - couldn’t get it still enough to avoid the motion blur. All the pics are lower flowers. Exposures in the 1 - 2second range.

Not quite the green pheno. Not purple either.

Feels like I could take it anytime. I watered today so will see how it looks in a few days.

Hope all of you are doing as well as you can be and staying safe, well fed, and well medicated. My garden is totally what’s keeping me going at the moment :thumb:

:Namaste:

Absolutely lovely fade going on with the DDA. I honestly think its my most favorite part of the grow. Watching the plants change and fade as they sing their swan song before inevitable end. Plus it’s that much closer to smoking them :laugh:

Watching the plants change and fade
Plus it’s that much closer to smoking them :laugh:
:thumb: :passitleft:
Seems very close to harvest: trichomes are stretched, a few trichome stems are getting wonky.

My wife preferred me to harvest at this point as letting it go until trichome heads were falling off/almost falling off was too much couchlock for her taste.
My sentiments exactly actually. It’s also slowed down its drinking and the smell has changed the last few days to being much less intense, particularly at a distance. It ‘looks’ ripe to me - the whole plant.

I’d expected it to go longer. The breeder says 70+ days and many people take them much later than this. Sometimes 100days. This would be overripe to rotten by then!

I’ll be taking it this week I’m pretty sure :slide:

I love the purple colored core of DDA trichomes.
I know! I can’t stop taking pics of them to get closer looks :)

Thanks for posting that reminder about not letting things progress to couchlock. That’s always my preference anyway but at the moment even more so because i have no sativa in my stash at all so this one is definitely coming down soon!
:cheer:

I had no idea what pineapple was supposed to be like until I went to Hawaii. I didn’t think i liked it! I do!
When it’s proper:drool:

The first time I went to Hawaii, I was in a wedding on the Island of Kauai. My friend, the groom, lived there. On my second day there we were at the park (beach) chopping coconuts and pineapple. Stoney day for sure. I love the islands!

If I may be excused for picking a nit ...

A 3 day old seedling will thrive in full sunlight, but a clone will wilt and die. Clones need dim lighting. But I agree about "too" dim - I've had some bloom on me. It's just that I learned from experience that clones don't like light at all while they're rooting. :straightface:

Once the roots have taken after they've been potted though, yes, they're pretty sturdy.

I've had the same experience. I like to use the @beez0404 individual doming method, 90% success rate for me, and I keep them on a mat set to 79F, spritz of mist or cough into the dome and on it goes for 24 hours. A slight tip each day after that to acclimatize the cuts and within 7-10 days theres roots. I've heard of faster times though.

Yes - crane flies. The larvae eat roots in soil, so if you see a bunch around, it would be good to check your roots the next up-pot.

I use Flying Skull by Nuke'em or Nuke'em by Flying Skull. Either way Neem Oil is the key ingredient. I've heard you can mix it right into the soil or nutes. I keep it diluted at 1 oz to 25 oz, in a sprayer bottle. After I water/ feed, I spray just the soil. Then I till with a bonsai rake and spray again. No gnats or bugs in my tents, eyes, nose, or anywhere else in the grow tent and/ or room. Plants are doing great!

Although i do have some of this at the moment - i suppose it couldnt hurt ;)

DYK, H2O2 is naturally occurring? It's formed during rainstorms, it's like natures detergent. Great stuff, but I don't about mixing into solution for cuttings, WTH right...? As Felipe said anti-fungal and and extra oxygen to boot!

Amy, I read this article almost ten years ago and it literally changed my life as a grower:

Bonsai Mothers

I think @InTheShed did this in the last year or so. Bonsai Mamas!!!!

I would guess that the flash has more green light in it than the LED. How does Panama look out in sunlight?

While Green is on the cooler side of the spectrum a 5500K flash will have more blue in it. The flash is designed to illuminate using what is considered a mid day or afternoon light on a cloudless day. In other words it's daylight correct.

"5000-6500K -- Simulate Daylight
Daylight color temperature
at noon is 5600K, but sunlight color temperature can vary widely based on time of day and weather conditions. To give the perception of daylight (bluish white light), use light sources with a color temperature of 5000K or higher."

So far, lots of the ‘Seedsman’s own‘ stuff seems to be very good:popcorn:

Everything I've got from SeedsMan has been great! They offer a HUGE SELECTION and their delivery methods are a source of entertainment too!

I'm all caught up now. Oh and those trichs are looking bout 50/50 cloudy/clear. I didn't see much amber but it's all about your preferences. DAMN THOSE BUDS LOOK TASTEY!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom