Amy Gardner's First Journal - Outdoor - Critical Cure & Chaos In The Forest

As a sagi the moon and Jupiter affect my mood and sleep.
I "feel" a moon coming if it is one that won't allow me to sleep. I figure SAP flow is similar I plants.

The timing of de leaf seems to be better recovery when done just before or on new moon with rising SAP flow. Weeding when no or little SAP flow doesn't allow plants to regenerate.

I find spending time sitting with and in nature helps me "feel" what's happening. Kind of trying to be the tree.

*hugs tree*

Wow going back to bed 4am too early to be up.

Hehe - had forgotten until I read that what time it is! I went to sleep at about 9 and woke up at 3am! Better try to get some more sleep I guess... big day tomorrow. Now where’s that money bush bud I toked half of before I went to sleep... that should put me back there!

:Namaste:

I should pay more attention to waxing and waning moon, most of the time it is what can I get done--Now
Fair enough too! You seem to drop in here pretty regularly (and I like that :) ) so I should just mention it more often, it’s often on my mind. Then you’d be kept in the moon loop and that will help you stay in touch. Mmm maybe my next journal should be the la Luna journal... that sounds nice :surf:

I feel right at home with you insomniacs. Two days ago I gave up alcohol and infused brownies and infused chocolates in order to get rid of my winter roll of fat. I use Irish creme in my coffee and brownies and chocolates to sleep. Last night I woke at 2:30 and without medication, once woken my mind is off to the races, it makes my day kinda long. I sure need to get rid of this extra 11 pounds. :Namaste:

Out of pure curiosity, what's the difference between no moon and new moon? Also, congrats on the haircut! I know the feeling :). I used to have very long hair that was banana curls (think Kenny G only looser). Finally got sick of the tangles and the conditioner and the time in the shower trying to get the knots out. Went from 19" long to short back and sides. At least I have my wedding pictures, and the pony tail is still in a baggie somewhere in the attic!

Nice haul seed-wise and 420-wise. Check inside one of the tubes, there should be a cone in there! :rollit:

Finally got sick of the tangles and the conditioner and the time in the shower trying to get the knots out. Went from 19" long to short back and sides.

This, exactly. Wasn’t 19”, but short backnsides here I come. It’s been literally all I could do for the day to deal with the wash, I’m looking forward to that being a thing of the past :)

Ketosis, and intermittant fasting or 5-2 fasting.

Fasting works for me, years ago my high in weight was 215Lbs. My bodies preferred wt is 164lbs.
I have a healthy diet, avoided factory foods for years
I think Irish creme in the daily coffee just burns alcohol calories and stores my food calories and brownie calories just sit and store up at night. This is a annual event but is difficult this year, mobility issues-getting older, I had my first cortisone shot in my hip last Tuesday. I had a major near death motorcycle accident 2002 and degloved my leg. LOOK OUT it's sounding like an old man whine. Other than that- it is such a wonderful day:Namaste:

Have a great reference book I goto for moon planting and organics that works in with the yearly moon calander. (Great for mood watching) I have only just found a calander and figuring out all its little secrets.

The book ( it's southern hemisphere yay) and it's now out of date but it has the capacity to be rolled forward calanderwise and used

Easy Organic gardening and Moon planting by Lyn Bagnall.

So by these photos Amy plants in the leafy annual stage of the Moon, IE. Just before the new moon where the green blocks are.

Also fruiting annual just before the full moon is 2nd best, IE. Just before full moon where the red blocks are.

Whilst they don't saw directly on the calendar they elude to the inactivity, SAP flow, this is elaborated on in the organic gardening book. They work so well together and only being at they beginning of learning what I already knew and discovering more.

These cycles would explain the flux and flow we see in all plants.

This was absolutely fascinating, and thank you for sharing that. :hug: I live in the city, under constant outdoor lighting. It's almost terrifying how out of touch you can become with the natural cosmic rhythms. I find myself drawn to pay more attention to moon cycles though.

I grow hempy, so I don't think any of this is applicable to me, excepting the timing of the seed drops, but I'm going to contemplate how this might translate over to my plants beyond that. How intriguing.

I grow in a variety of ways but ultimately I want lots of crowns with Max internodes for length.
I was told as a young man, and bonsai frowning bore it out, that is you top your main crown the energy that would have gone into fattening that monster will redistribute, as if timing right no further shoots, across the other crowns, thus bumping the average crown weight and size by a fair amount.

So I would think that Hempy would be OK with this. But only playing will tell. Interested to see others results.
As I assume you are in a tent? Have you tried training flat and low to achieve nice hemp style colas/crowns? Or training in a spiral? A twin twist with interbud grow from 2 strains is pretty cool.

I'll stop feeding the mad scientist in everyone now.

Back
Top Bottom