Amygdala's LED Grow

707 Truthband is bushy :D I attempted to FIM her, When I clipped the new growth I was able to get the outer 2 fan leaves but not the inside - so Fuk i missed Maybe i did it right lol
GEDC01363.JPG

Here you can see how I got the outer Leaves not inner-
GEDC01325.JPG

Also See how the soil is pulling away from the Bag at the sides? Does this indicate a good root system is being formed? I wanted to add some more FF into the trenches there and maybe mix some azomite and great white into the mix and water. Suggestions?

I don't like the soil pulling away,, to dry. But,, it's a delicate balance in veg with those size pots. I like to drench good,,, soak it,,.let it dry, then hit it light,, followed by a heavy drench. Ambient temps, and plant size make that easier said than done.

Looks good

Im in Big 10 Gals so roughly 3 Gals water get all the soil wet and Im thinking good for a good few days, Seeing how they react this week
I have just a small ammnt of water draining down into the pans so I think im good for the time being,

If they're drinking three gallons a week at that size they are doing great.... I get that into my seven gallons over a week but they are much bigger.

Ok 1 month or so now into the Veg from when I got them
I am very happy with what I have so far and have been learning so much
Funny how the plant that has been doing the best is the one I have left untouched :)
Azomite Coming tomorrow I think

Here is the untouched critcal kush
GEDC01706.JPG
GEDC01737.JPG

She So bushy!
GEDC01726.JPG

Now for the experimented CK
GEDC01755.JPG

See here is where I had pinched the stem and then had to tape her up for a week or so,
I also was training a Node to shoot off the bottom but I decided it was just sucking energy from the growth and snipped it off
GEDC01765.JPG

the 707 has seemed to slow the last few days...Not sure whats going on with her IM sure once I hit her with some
Vermi Extract and possibly Azomite tomorrow she will perk right up, I also just raised my LED's a few inches so I could get some more vertical growth from the Girls;
GEDC01783.JPG
GEDC01804.JPG

ANd FInally the Iced Grapefruit;
I have had this girl tied down this week for a good 3-4 days so Im expecting to see some great growth
I had her Top Node below all the other
You can see how she is now recovering from being bent over all week
GEDC01823.JPG
GEDC01813.JPG

Also Notice (almost) *Entirely 3 Leaved plant*

So After last weeks trials and errors I have learned much :D
The bottom nodes are indeed Suckers, anything i I would say below 5 inches is a sucker at this point from my my observations.
Low distance from LED to plant Canopy makes Extremely tight nodes, I think for the purpose of veg and vertical growth I will be raising them a few inches this week,
Also I increased watering this week almost to double what I have been doing and they seem to be loving it!
Tomorrow starts another feeding week and Im pretty sure the FoxFarm soils are about done with the Nutes that they came with and Im going to have to start adding more than Vermi Extract to my water. I think tomorrow the Azomite will get top dressed onto the top of the 10 gals and watered into the soil...I also added some more Great White to my test plant last night when I gave her Azomite and she seems to be doing fine, You guys think I should add more Great white tomorrow as well? Im just top dressing the soil lightly with both the Azomite and the Great white

So After last weeks trials and errors I have learned much :D
The bottom nodes are indeed Suckers, anything i I would say below 5 inches is a sucker at this point from my my observations.
Low distance from LED to plant Canopy makes Extremely tight nodes, I think for the purpose of veg and vertical growth I will be raising them a few inches this week,
Also I increased watering this week almost to double what I have been doing and they seem to be loving it!
Tomorrow starts another feeding week and Im pretty sure the FoxFarm soils are about done with the Nutes that they came with and Im going to have to start adding more than Vermi Extract to my water. I think tomorrow the Azomite will get top dressed onto the top of the 10 gals and watered into the soil...I also added some more Great White to my test plant last night when I gave her Azomite and she seems to be doing fine, You guys think I should add more Great white tomorrow as well? Im just top dressing the soil lightly with both the Azomite and the Great white

Sounds good. I wouldn't add more great white at this point. I would top dress that azomite with some EWC or worm castings. Keep the foilars with the liquid stuff the leaves love that and it has an added benefit of inoculating your plants from pests. .in the summer when I brew a simple compost tea, I always foliar ALL my garden plants. Pests don't like that, plants do. Although this time of the year around these parts most pests for us aren't thriving like they ate in the summer. Still always good to get some worm shit on your leaves ;)

Good luck. If they're drinking more that's a good sign,, but, also make sure to resist every once in a while and let them dry out.

OK! So I appologize for the wait, Life has been happenning :)
I think Im going to need another tent!!! LMAper O OK So I vegged a while. and I super cropped, LST, and FIMMED All these plants.... This LED is just a killing it making the biggest bushiest beasts, Be it this is my first indoor grow I compare to other plants and just...so BUSHY LOL I have been using A local concentrated VERMI eXtract and the stuff is like Nitro LOL I Have used it every feeding and watering throughout the grow, Love It and Love whoever makes the stuff locally (Suupport Local :)
The FoxFarms soil is about out of nutrients I think and I have introduced Botanicare ProBloom for soil every other feeding with Cal-mag and a little tester on one of my Critical Kush's of..The TERPINATOR LOL I was convinced to get it at the store Haha But I swear I can already smell and see this stuff working on my side by side,
OK So enough of my jibber on to the females. Get Ready...

The Iced Grapefruit was the smallest of the girls when I got her, Look at her now
This Girl was Tied Down and low stress trained early in Veg and she is By far the biggest and bushiest now
I really need to start lollipopping her soon But its only week 2 of flower and Im seeing and learning how the buds will form
GEDC02313.JPG
GEDC02323.JPG

I Have been trimming them UP a bit the past few days and am wondering If I should be using a Bloom booster of any sort _ Gonna do some research any input on my new pics? Thanks

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom