Amygdala's LED Grow

Looks good, steady, tight nodes is great, shows they're hunting for water,, and the LED's help. What temps you run lights on, and off? With LED's you want to run the space a bit warmer, I run my room 85-90 on, around 70 off. With HPS I didn't like to be over 85, closer to 80 is where I would be.

One other thing I like to do is raise my lights as far up as possible, and bring my plants to them. Don't be wrong it's a little PIA, but, the room temps for my cans at three feet high, are warmer then,, the ground,, so, the roots are warm, or exposed or warmer air,, and the pot drys quicker.

My two cents. Keep on staying green ;)

:Namaste:
Hey wuts up man your 2 cents is greatly valued here :D
So I have my temps dialed in now to about 80 while the lights are on and it drops significantly to about 65 when lights go off for 5 hours, Its a PIA to raise 10 Gal pots lol I have my LEDS at around 24 inches and once they adjusted to the LED started immediately making from what I think to be very tight nodes; I see some people have rocks under the smart pots inside the tray to keep the pots off the ground.... Does this help? Also Im about to drop that Azomite! I was going to ask you if you have any suggestions on how to Add it as its going into the soil after; I see some of the pots have kinda sunk in around the edges which I am guessing is good? Maybe its an indicator of a solid roots system being built? So I have a little trench around the top of the smart pots I could possibly dust those trenches so to speak with azomite , possibly Maybe more great white (Thanks again bro for that I only did the mycor once and Im not sure if you can over do it or if its ok to use this late in Veg) and then water around the sides of the pot to get the azomite into the soil-

I think the girls are kinda getting used to the big smart pots now and I am starting to see some really good growth.
The LED is working awesome. I really gotta remember to put on sunglasses in there......
My winter Bonsai Kush has been getting alot of abuse but she is my LST/Cropping/Topping experiment.
I feel blessed to have found my grandmas old gardening bag which has some sweet clippers in it, Green Wire, Tape, anything I could need was in that bag :love: pause.
So I have put the green wire and clippers to great use, the wire is awesome for holding stems and such up as you can see in the bonsai tree. I had to tape her a little bit at the base when I pinched here she didnt like that :p But now she is starting to get back upright and i have a whole side node im using the wire to shoot off the side off her
besides that everything has been simple :D I have done a little lolli popping not much please tell me if you guys think i should trim more off Also I have been Foliar feeding and they love it! I use a small ammnt of vermi ex in ph balanced well water and just spray her down.. they like it! I am going to begin to water more frequently this week as they respond so quickly to the water I think they need alot of water in those big 10 gal pots , growing big roots i hope! I was waiting till the topsoil was dry but I will now just be doing probably every 3-4 days Checkem out!
GEDC01423.JPG

Back Left Is gettting the buiznezzzzzz but She is teaching me so much

Critical Kush Bonsai Experiment
So I have started to train one of the Nodes to shoot off the side as you can see;
I also tried topping the plant but.... Im not sure i did it correctly with the node and ended up just chopping her top growth off entirely at the stem; Will this cause two new tops to form ? I familiar with plucking the new growth from in between nodes but not just entirely chopping a top...
GEDC01275.JPG

GEDC01253.JPG

707 Truthband is bushy :D I attempted to FIM her, When I clipped the new growth I was able to get the outer 2 fan leaves but not the inside - so Fuk i missed Maybe i did it right lol
GEDC01363.JPG

Here you can see how I got the outer Leaves not inner-
GEDC01325.JPG

Also See how the soil is pulling away from the Bag at the sides? Does this indicate a good root system is being formed? I wanted to add some more FF into the trenches there and maybe mix some azomite and great white into the mix and water. Suggestions?

Thanks and ur welcome and the soil coming away fro edge of pot is the soil to dry get it all wet;) then let it settle .then see if need to add more soil best of luck.ur plants look very healthy good job;):thumb:

i might just water again now I was afraid of over watering them with the Vermi Exract in the water But I suppose I should be watering until the entire top soil is wet? Im using 2.5 liter (lemme look wut that is in gal lol) oh wow so I have only been giving them a little under a gallon of water every 4 Days............. I think she needs more Water!!!!!!

Yea they will want alot more. U should notice better growth also .they will have strong roots .my 2 biggest autos drink 2.5 litres each per day;)

Always water with as much water as it takes to completely soak the soil. Then remove the excess water from the saucer with a wet dry vac. Wait until the soil feels dry on the bottom. With fabric bags I just put my fingers underneath. This cycle of wet dry makes the roots fill the entire container. There is no set time for watering, only when they get fry. During veg I wait for a tiny bit of droop. This puts the plants into high gear searching for water.

During flower take that back one smidge. Do not let them get completely dry before watering again. The bottom of the pot shouldn't feel wet but shouldn't feel completely dry either.

Overwatering can not happen in a single watering. Overwatering is watering too often so the bottom roots end up sitting in water all the time. This causes them to be in an I oxygenated environment and they end up shutting down and starting to rot. Learn their natural wet dry cycle. As it becomes shorter and shorter you will know that the roots are filling the container. When it becomes only a day into watering it means the plant is coming to the limits of that container and it is time to transplant.

So I Am watering Alot more and they are responding very well
Enough so that there is just a small ammnt of water in the tray; also foliar feeding
I think I may need to be trimming more the the under growth on the 707 but
the Untouched Critical Kush in the Ocean Forest/ Happy frog soil mix seems to be doing the best out of all of them....Learning so much from these plants, I have been tying down the IGF just so that the Top is below the rest hopping to create more tops.
Check em out and thanks Beast, Shiggity, MMM, All of you who have been so kind as to follow and suggest , 707 truthband is bottom left IcedGrapeFruit is bottom right and the untouched Critical Kush is top right.
The top left is the CK I have been experimenting with cropping, Toppung, LST, and other methods....
GEDC01473.JPG

GEDC01522.JPG

You can see where I took the tape off her stem, She was very stunted compared to her sister from pinching the stem to hard;
I am experimenting with her and training that bottom Node to shoot off and have topped her as well
GEDC01512.JPG

the 707 Truthband is super Bushy, I had to tape one of her nodes as well Im thinking maybe I need to thin her out a bit so the nodes get better light and am not sure If I should lollipop up her more
GEDC01532.JPG
GEDC01543.JPG

Always water with as much water as it takes to completely soak the soil. Then remove the excess water from the saucer with a wet dry vac. Wait until the soil feels dry on the bottom. With fabric bags I just put my fingers underneath. This cycle of wet dry makes the roots fill the entire container. There is no set time for watering, only when they get fry. During veg I wait for a tiny bit of droop. This puts the plants into high gear searching for water.

During flower take that back one smidge. Do not let them get completely dry before watering again. The bottom of the pot shouldn't feel wet but shouldn't feel completely dry either.

Overwatering can not happen in a single watering. Overwatering is watering too often so the bottom roots end up sitting in water all the time. This causes them to be in an I oxygenated environment and they end up shutting down and starting to rot. Learn their natural wet dry cycle. As it becomes shorter and shorter you will know that the roots are filling the container. When it becomes only a day into watering it means the plant is coming to the limits of that container and it is time to transplant.

Im in Big 10 Gals so roughly 3 Gals water get all the soil wet and Im thinking good for a good few days, Seeing how they react this week
I have just a small ammnt of water draining down into the pans so I think im good for the time being,

Back
Top Bottom