An experiment

privatepile

I have my white widow growing away at the bottom of my wardrobe.

The top is divided the space is
Width 29"
Height 11"
It goes back 29"

I have Hindu Kush and South African DurbanxSkunk.

I think i will germinate 1 seed and plant it in this small space.

I will give it a very short veg time and put it to flower with my white widow.

Im not really looking for any smoke (bonus if i git it)

But i think it would help me understand how MJ reacts under cramped conditions and probaly under heat stress.

It will help me spot this problems for future grows.

So i have 3 questions.

What do you think the result will be?
Is this a crazy idea?
Which strain will cope a bit better?

Yeah it will be tough but a learning experience.

I was thinking of placing the plant in the pot and one side.

Then try and stretch it horizontally across the wardrobe and tie it down some way.

Call it LST to the extreme lol.

Might white widows will being going under 12/12 in 2/3/ weeks so the experiment plant wont have much veg time.

Im not bothered if i get nothing.Its a learning process really.If it lives i will be amazed.

If it gives bud it will be a break through in compact growing LOL.1gram for 12 weeks of work lol

True.

I will start a diary for this grow.

I shouldnt make the mistake i made from my last grow,overwatering,fert burn and ph issues.

If the plants goes in to flower after 2 weeks should i stiil wait another 2 weeks before i start adding nutes.

Just germinating the seed now.

I was thinking the idea isnt to far fetched.

With a bit of LST and some SCROG using twine and tape to hold the plant down it might be possible.

The sticky tape can hold the twine down.The twine will hold the plant down.

I wonder whats the shortest height that people have grown in.

I have plenty of space to go back so the finished product would be a spiral shape.

11 inches and this includes the light? I don't see your grow going very far. Is it possible? Of course, but it would take money for the right equipment, a better understanding and experience of growing plants, along with proper planning.
I am sorry but I don't see homegrown bud in your future. Maybe you can prove me wrong but I have seen to many grows that start this way and none has finished.

Im not really expecting any results.Just want to see how the plants cope under so much pressure.It will help me in the future.

I got the seeds for free.

If on the off chance i do get bud it will be a bonus.

Il stick with it and hope for the best.

Seed is germinating in a dark warm place.I will take a look later on.

He who dares conquers

I'll look forward to the journal. I have a plant, 4 weeks into flowering thats a little over a foot tall. If you hang you lights horizontally and 12/12 from the start you may have a chance. What kind of lights are you using? It will be interesting.

I have envirolites for the white widow(2).I want to keep them for the white widow so i will use some CFLs,Probably 2x20 watt

the lights you are using. Are the 2 foot long tube light or screw in compact fluorescents. I guessing the 2 footers.

do have a set-up for hanging the bulbs horizontally? Your gonna need to figure that out in order to save space. I'm fairly confident that you could get a couple tiny females covered in nugget. Those bulbs have a red spectrum for flowering which will be best since your starting in 12/12.

Those bulbs are for my white widow.I will use normal CFLs for the kush.

I will figure out a way to hang it horizontally.Any suggestions?

Anyway the tap root is about 3mm long.I will wait another bit before i add it to soil.

I will have to have it potted on its side.So the stem will be used to being vertical

Back
Top Bottom