Analyse this? I am not sure

JimmyJackson

Hi crew.

This is in 4th week of flower and is Azure Haze by Crop King. I chose recently to feed a weakened dose of tomato supplement with a rating of 8-3-4 and while I mixed it really weak am thinking that maybe I just go back to neutral PH water feeding. There was a little bit of tip burn on a couple of leaves.

However, I would like to know your opinion on the curled leaves seen in this pic on the flowering portion of the plant. Is it too much nitrogen? Overwatering? Something else.

Thanks in advance for any help.

2016-09-30_13_03_24.jpg

Hi crew.

This is in 4th week of flower and is Azure Haze by Crop King. I chose recently to feed a weakened dose of tomato supplement with a rating of 8-3-4 and while I mixed it really weak am thinking that maybe I just go back to neutral PH water feeding. There was a little bit of tip burn on a couple of leaves.

However, I would like to know your opinion on the curled leaves seen in this pic on the flowering portion of the plant. Is it too much nitrogen? Overwatering? Something else.

Thanks in advance for any help.

8-3-4 has more nitrogen than you want in flower. Downturned or "clawing" leaves can mean an overabundance of nutrients. The way the leaves are pulled to the side may be a pH issue. You said "go back to neutral pH water", neutral pH is 7.0. If you're in soil, you want to be right at 6.5. Nothing I see says "over watering" to me, but how/when are you watering?

8-3-4 has more nitrogen than you want in flower. Downturned or "clawing" leaves can mean an overabundance of nutrients. The way the leaves are pulled to the side may be a pH issue. You said "go back to neutral pH water", neutral pH is 7.0. If you're in soil, you want to be right at 6.5. Nothing I see says "over watering" to me, but how/when are you watering?

Can something other than too much nutrient cause the clawing?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Can something other than too much nutrient cause the clawing?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Sure. Overwatering can do it to but thats not the case here.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom