Anchovy Red Wine Vinegarette With Or Without Cannabis Oil

Truth Seeker

A lifestyle diet is one that we choose on our own, or is chosen for us. If I choose to try a new or trendy diet every month, my lifestyle diet is trendy. If a diet is chosen for a person, that lifestyle diet is restrictive. If a medical marijuana patient uses food to slowly release the active ingredients of cannabis into their systems... their lifestyle diet is stoner. In so many cases this is not true, for the majority of the cannabis patients don't get a head high. By modifying their diets a person can take medication with every bite they eat. This makes it possible to eliminate pain twenty four seven without having to take a pill every two hours. I call this the pain free diet.

The active ingredients in cannabis degrade in high heat, so hot oil cooks them right out. We now know that we can eliminate all fried food from the list of recipes in which to use this oil. However the recipes we have left are in the thousands. I am starting with dressings but we can use this oil in sauces, cakes, breads, casseroles and salads like bean or German potato. The list is long indeed.

You might not know this but anchovies have been a part of making popular dressings for years. Anchovies add a salty and almost smoked seafood flavor, that can only be detected if you can truly separate the flavors in your mouth. With my cannabis conversion recipe for Anchovy vinegarette I am sure you will have no problem tasting the Anchovy.

In a small dish mix together;

2 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard

1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce

1 dash of Louisiana Hot Sauce

2 Tablespoon Minced Garlic

1/2 Tin Finely Chopped Anchovies

1 Tablespoon Ground Cannabis-Optional (May be substituted for Cannabis oil below)

Mix until smooth.

I like to use a mason jar for this next step but feel free to use any 1 quart container (with lid) you wish to store your anchovies dressing in.

Pour into your container:

2 Cups Virgin Olive oil or substitute Cannabis oil

1 1/3 Cups Red Wine vinegar

Add the Anchovies blended mix from above

Place the lid on your container and shake.

As in all home made dressings, the longer they rest the better they become. Store under refrigeration and you can hold and use this dressing for 30 days.

I hope you enjoy and eat for your health.

Source: Anchovy red wine vinegarette with or without cannabis oil - Seattle Chef About Town | Examiner.com

Back
Top Bottom