And it hits me....

Kryptolex

I'm just sittin here readin up on my second G/f mary jane and IT HITS ME. i have been growin with compact flouros since day 1. ok i've tried to find everything i could to use HIDs but never got any help from those dicks at lowes or anything. so heres the ?: could i go buy some floodlights (the cool touch kind) and splice the wires and replace the bulbs to suit the garden? i have a very amateur rep. as being an am. electricial genious, (mostly by friends) but i think i could make it work! is this just a dream, or has anyone done this, or am i just really fuckin stupid? lol and will the outlet power run an hid? and do the floodlight kits and home security light kits have a ballast that will run correctly with modifications to the wiring? dam i basically need an electrical tech here lol.

flood lights wotn do it for you.. u need halogins ( i like mercury vapor lighitng my self)

the threads are prolly differant so i dont think so it might work but i dought it and flood lights anrt the same shape as a grow lamp... grow lamps are long and thin, flood lights a circle

Back
Top Bottom