And so it begins!

Crizz

IMG_20220622_091024.jpg

Welcome to the forum @Crizz :welcome:

Howdy, @Crizz!

Just curious, what's your success rate sprouting in a large pot? I've been responding lately to folks having trouble doing it that way. What strain(s) are you growing?

Happy growing!

Howdy, @Crizz!

Just curious, what's your success rate sprouting in a large pot? I've been responding lately to folks having trouble doing it that way. What strain(s) are you growing?

Happy growing!
Well I am following instructions on how not to transfer autos, as this is my first time planting them. I started w five sprouts. 4 came up..one passed away so so far 60%. The excessive heat for one day may have killed it in my greenhouse though it never got over 80 degrees. At night I put them under a grow lamp for a few hours..and when its cloudy all day. I will let update later. The 3 I have.left are off too a good start so far.

Well I am following instructions on how not to transfer autos, as this is my first time planting them.
Ah, I see. I personally don't grow autos, except I've had some lately because the seed seller gave me autos when they were supposed to be photos. I just let them finish in 1 gal pots. Anyway, I have my doubts that there is any valid reason not to transplant autos, but I am open to hearing more about that.

What I really meant by my question was, what is your success rate sprouting in a large pot, instead of in a small pot and the up potting, in terms of the overall success of the growth of the plant? You've answered, thanks... this time you are sprouting in a large pot specifically because they are autoflowers.

Ah, I see. I personally don't grow autos, except I've had some lately because the seed seller gave me autos when they were supposed to be photos. I just let them finish in 1 gal pots. Anyway, I have my doubts that there is any valid reason not to transplant autos, but I am open to hearing more about that.

What I really meant by my question was, what is your success rate sprouting in a large pot, instead of in a small pot and the up potting, in terms of the overall success of the growth of the plant? You've answered, thanks... this time you are sprouting in a large pot specifically because they are autoflowers.
Yes. I have not grown pit in years. And I do have ONE photo which I have re potted twice. First time EVER growing autos..so I go w what I hear most. I will learn. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom