And the pleasure is mine .

Herb Fellow

Well, good morning! Yes the pleasure is mine meeting new folks here on 4:20. I'm new to the site and new as a grower. I have two plants out in the woods. I've been smoking pot for 38 years. Can you guess my age? 50! I guess if I didn't have workers younger than my children, I wouldn't feel so old. But them make me feel younger. Now I'm all confused. And the pleasure is mine . . . I've got to get back to my pipe for now, so drop me a line.:bong:

Re: And the pleasure is mine . . .

welcome to the community fellow herb-user

Welcome kid. You've come to the right place--we were waitin' for ya'. I have 3 plants outdoors but don't know if they're fems or not. Good luck with yours.

welcome herb_fellow,
let me sit and bellow!
the grass here is green,
sit and smoke till you bust your spleen.
not that it will happen, youll be smokin forever,
and that is a good thing, truly clever.
50 does not make old,
have a seat, i rolled,
a nice fatty for you, cherry flav. papers,
and seedless capers
we can smoke,
so c'mere take a seat, take a toke

I am sitting here very stoned with a great big grin reading your poem. I do appreciate the welcome and will bring questions and post pics. I have smoked pot for years for my Crohn's. It also helps with depression which I have dealt with since I was a teen. I keep telling my mental health social worker that I am smoking pot and it is helping more that their pills. She keeps telling me it is illegal, but the way she talks, she has smoked. It's the VA, what can she say? Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

Back
Top Bottom