And They Are Off - Go OG Kush, 4 Days

AkerDesign

Fast Buds O.G Kush. Soil. 4 days in light. @Mars Hydro grow room Tsw 2000 light. Temps 21c to 25c humidity 60-75% first Auto grow.

20220516_122042.jpg

20220513_124507.jpg

20220512_152351.jpg

20220511_185016.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @AkerDesign

You are off the a great start.
Have you ever grown cannabis before this?

When you are ready start a grow journal, we can follow along on your journey to harvest. Here's the link How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

they are all the same plant fastbuds original og kush. i put in another og a bruce banner and a girl scout cookies a week ago. should pace out alright need to put my next order in. keep the tent in continuous production. 18 hours light.

Ok awesome.... I read through and realized it was one plant....and then I saw the other pots and was like what are they hiding lol... But awesome are you considering starting a journal?

For a quick "photo how to" on starting a journal this link should help you out Photo navigation to post a journal

Alas. my writing skills are feeble to say the least. im not too bright. just photos i think. ive been doing a few things wrong. but getting there.
Understood.... I'm not a story writer or a journalist so my writing style is how I speak....not the most thought-out lol but that's cool I'll follow here ....

Back
Top Bottom