And They Are Off - Go OG Kush, 4 Days

20220618_122704.jpg

Looks like pistils to me:cheer:
Beautiful lady my friend.
Just curious is that color correct or is it the light that's making it a lime color?
If that color is correct she is a very hungry girl. :Namaste:
Hope your having a good day my friend.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

i just snapped a main branch off. tried to bend it a little too hard. i dont think i will grow autos again. too finicky. too small a yield vs the cost of input.

i just snapped a main branch off. tried to bend it a little too hard. i dont think i will grow autos again. too finicky. too small a yield vs the cost of input.
Did you tape it back together?
I'm not a fan of autos either.
Hope your having a nice weekend my friend. :ciao:

Bill

Did you tape it back together?
I'm not a fan of autos either.
Hope your having a nice weekend my friend. :ciao:

Bill
nah i didnt tape it bill. just removed it. its kinda let more light in anyway so hopefully make some difference. yeah its been a quiet one. im getting to old to be interesting.

nah i didnt tape it bill. just removed it. its kinda let more light in anyway so hopefully make some difference. yeah its been a quiet one. im getting to old to be interesting.
I actually went for a nice drive yesterday and spent the day with another member.
My wife Stacey came and Howie my pup.
It was the first time in at least 2 years.
I had such a wonderful day, BBQ for dinner.
But just to get out and actually talk to someone was so nice.
Today will be a recuperation day. :thumb:
Take care my friend.

Bill

yeah its the simple things that you appreciate the most. this time last year i was fighting for my life. i had 7 cardiac arrests and a double bypass. so stop smell the roses enjoy a meal. be blessed with the company you keep.

yeah its the simple things that you appreciate the most. this time last year i was fighting for my life. i had 7 cardiac arrests and a double bypass. so stop smell the roses enjoy a meal. be blessed with the company you keep.
I apologize for my tardiness in replying to this post.
I ment to come right back and forgot. :Namaste:
It sounds like you have been through quite a bit my friend.
I'm so glad your past that and on the mend.
Enjoy every day Amigo and keep smiling. :green_heart:

Bill284

Ok I have to point this out now because it's going to be too late if we don't do something now.
Your lady in flower is malnourished. :Namaste:
We have to get her fed before she cannibalizes herself.
Are you feeding her?
What's in the pots?
How often do you feed/water?
At what ph?
Why is there tunnels in your pot see pic?
Hope you didn't mind me pointing it out.
Thanks.

Bill284

Screenshot_20220707-132358_Chrome.jpg

yeah i used really crappy potting mix. it became quite hydrophobic. so i top dressed all the pots with worm castings and stabbed holes into the pots to let the water carry the nutrients down into the potting mix. im just gonna let these ride out. i got hold of some photo seeds. so soon as this auto stuff is done with ill go back to hydro. the ph of the water is quite alkaline as its rainwater from a concrete tank. yeah im very dissapointed by this grow. ill never grow autos again.

yeah i used really crappy potting mix. it became quite hydrophobic. so i top dressed all the pots with worm castings and stabbed holes into the pots to let the water carry the nutrients down into the potting mix. im just gonna let these ride out. i got hold of some photo seeds. so soon as this auto stuff is done with ill go back to hydro. the ph of the water is quite alkaline as its rainwater from a concrete tank. yeah im very dissapointed by this grow. ill never grow autos again.
Don't be disappointed you have a beautiful lady there, freeken beautiful.
Just needs fed nutrients at 6.3 ph that's all and she will be fantastic.

Bill284

im tempted to rip them out now. save the money on power till i can grow a few of these photos up to take clones from them. do you see a recovery in them. even the smaller ones are starting to flower. i dont think i will even yield an ounce from the big one. the smaller ones probs a few grams. cruel to be kind. or just see how they come back from agood feed.

7.18 ph. so abit high there. was wondering what was going on with the purple petioles that bigger one has purple on the truck aswell as lateral branches. so i have 12 skunk photo seeds. id like to take those autos out. but we are hitting 0- temps here now so no chance they would live. the bruce banner in there seems to be doing alright. im kinda pissed off with this whole grow really. took 3 months for yhe seeds to arrive so put the cycle smack bang in the middle of winter. heating the room has really started to outpace the growing plants worth. they really dont smell fantastic either. the seeds i have came from a quarter i bought. so no guarantee on sex. ill sprout the 12 and see who wins. then cull and tissue culture clones. a friend put me on to autos. but as ive said. never again. i can have plants on their 3rd leaf set starting to flower its pointless.

Back
Top Bottom