And this is why I love this forum

Agree. Life IS too short and fragile to be spending it all blown up mad.

I am 61years old. I know officially qualify as a 'curmudgeon'. I do NOT put up with people in my life that cause constant turmoil. You know who I'm talking about - everyone knows one. Those people that just HAVE to have some kind of angst swirling around them. They usually get it started, then stand back to watch the fun. I do not participate - I just opt out. Like they used to say in my old neighborhood, "Homie don't play like dat."

That being said, there ARE some things that are worth getting angry about. When somebody starts minding my business, telling me how to live, messes with my life, my wife, my kids, my grandkids - I get foaming at the mouth pissed off. It's only happened a couple of times in my life, but when it did police, rescue and ambulance services were needed. But, the situation was taken care of. (A couple of decades ago I had to stay out of the State of Hawaii for two years because they had an assault with a deadly weapon warrant waiting for me.)

IF this were an unhappy place, if it ever becomes an unhappy place - I will simply excuse myself never to be seen again. I want to live out the last ten years of my life growing miracles, watching my grandkids discover new things, playing poker and chasing (and sometimes catching) my wifey. I don't have a lot of time left, and I am not going to waste it. Not a minute.

~ Auggie ~

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? everything is not always as it seems.

Who cares about the price of rice in China ? You missed the big blowup last summer. Several people got banned, others got 30 day suspensions, me included. `nough said.

Sorry to hear that Yooper...must confess...I missed that as well, so I can't base an opinion...however...the fact that Yer back and posting tells me you do enjoy the site...my experience has always' been positive here...hope yours continue to be the same...water under the bridge and all that...h00k...

Yeah it's awesome to realize that there are so many smart and generally cool people out there. Easy to forget that sometimes. Somehow a good vibe has been set here. I'm guessing the moderators have to chop off a few heads or limbs now and then. I'd love to hear from them what does happen behind the scenes and how much "editing" does go on to make this whole thing work.

My first and only site that I signed up for. I've looked at a lot more, but none that are as good as this. And I'm a Mod for another website (much different content) but there it's not much to compare,, in content, in friendliness, in professionalism. And the willingness to share is by far the most impressive thing. But that speaks to the nature of the people partaking in puffin, typically, my best friends smoke pot. Not to say "you" have to puff(however you ingest)to be cool, or a good friend of mine,, but it seems that way for me. Anyway, hands down this is the best site of the nature and I'm always searching for more.

One thing I really like about this site beside the obvious is the extra long time I get to edit my responses/posts. Mostly due to fat fingers, or being ripped when I type sometimes. But being able to go back and fix ur mistakes is a big plus.... especially when you're trying to explain or understand things.... kudos to the developers on that, btw. ;)

Wow, I did some searching online trying to get myself up to date, and seemed to land here almost accidentally. I am so glad I did, I need to look no further and am staying put for as long as I'm welcome here. Thank you 420mag :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom