And this is why I love this forum

Trapr

So I was messing around on anther site and decided to join and start a grow journal
And this is the response I got
This is my start of journal.
Sweet seeds dark devil
Dark Devil Auto is a 100% Autoflowering strain. This is the result of the hybridization between one of our most appreciated autoflowering genetics - Big Devil XL - and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers, developed with the collaboration of the R + D department of the seedbank Buddha Seeds - feminized seeds.

The purple characteristic of this strain is inherited from its ancestors from the Chitral region in the Pakistani Hindu Kush, very close to Afghanistan. The purple genetics contribute for a faster flowering period, bringing new sweet aromas and purple colours to our Big Devil XL. Dark Devil shows a strong hybrid vigour since germination.

Dark Devil Auto grow with the appearance of Indica-Sativa hybrids with a strong main stem and numerous side branches, finishing with a big main cola and multiple smaller buds on the side branches. Resin production is abundant in the flowers and in their surrounding leaves. Sweet and fruity aroma with hints of incense and delightful citrus tones.

During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black. Technical Specifications

100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 400-600gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200gr/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8½ weeks after germination
Height: 80-130cm

Pyramid seeds auto purp
Breeder: Pyramid Seeds
Flowering Time: Long
Indoor / Outdoor: Both
Outdoor Harvest: March/October
Height: Medium
THC Level: 9-13%
Type: Runderalis 25% - Sativa 65% - Indica 10%
Our research for new strains allowed the development of Auto Purple, a mix of Purple and Ruderalis. It´,s a strain with a delicious flavor of grape juice, berries and a sweet smell of black liquorice. It is a compact, purple colored plant that can reach up to 120 cm.

Outdoors: If cultivated directly in soil, this strain may allow over 200 gram&rsquo,s harvests. If in flower pots, we recommend 20 liter&rsquo,s pot (as for all auto flowering strains). Auto Purple was created by L´,Hort Dels Somnis for Pyramid Seeds.

Grow
hydro
water farm DWC

nutes GH
FB
FM
FG
cal-mag
aquaguard
great white

light
hortilux 400 watt HPS

tent
4x4x80"

Dark ark devil is 14 days old auto purp 3 days into veg
Trying to figure out how to upload pics

Mods response
Venders need to check in with ADMIN befor advertising on the XXX........And another thing since I got you here you say first hand at auto's but seem's in your post you have a good handle on them?

Iam glad 420 mag folks don't act this way!!

And trust me man, you don't want to sort through the new posts, and see 2-10 new topics about "my mom/dad/grandma/grandpa/dog/cat caught me smoking weed. what do i do?"

There's too much goofing off and not enough focus on the actual topic. It just seems like a waste of time when I can do more productive things, and read more informative topics to learn more and more about Cannabis. The plant just amazes me with all it can do.

Tried a few other ones myself 420 IS DA BOMB ....:420:

This was the only Cannabis-centric forum I found where maturity existed and adult discussions took place. Definitely one of a kind. :)

The most helpful and most compassionate peeps around are all found here!!! To me this is the best forum to get knowledge and to share knowledge in a friendly atmosphere. Even when you ask noob questions, I remember after introducing myself on a thread and the information i found here did not contain any kind of negativity i instantly joined

The most helpful and most compassionate peeps around are all found here!!! To me this is the best forum to get knowledge and to share knowledge in a friendly atmosphere. Even when you ask noob questions, I remember after introducing myself on a thread and the information i found here did not contain any kind of negativity i instantly joined

Yes me too!!

I'm pretty sure I asked a few noob, or maybe even dumb questions along the way. Hell, I probably still do lol. I'd never know if my questions were noob/dumb because nobody flames ya for not knowing everything here :thumb:

This place is just full of cool people, I'd be happy to invite any of you into my home for a smoke. :circle-of-love:

over the course of about 5 months I did three random searches about obscure things to do to your plants.
Each time, the answers I was looking for, were on this site. What sealed the deal though, was this place is literally just like wikipedia.
you come here looking for info about super males, and you log off 5 hours later knowing everything there is to know about running a 344 plant 2l hempy sog.
And that's why I'll never leave :thanks:

anywhere besides 420 is just a waste of time. Im still a semi noob but started on this site when I started my first grow and deff asked the modt noob questions possible such as how to tell a male from a female and not only did no1 make fun or give me a hard time I got answers from numerous top growers who could be spending their time doing other things besides answering noob questions but they dont everyone on here whether they have been growing for 1 day or 40 years doesnt want to do anything besides help people who need it. I think we all owe some thanks to the mods around here because im sure sometimes stupid stuff pops up that youd see on other sites but they take care of it before we even come across it so heres a thanks to all the mods the people who run the site and all my fellow growers that have helped me along the way. thanks all and ALL HAIL 420 MAG!!

It's not just pot forums. I've been a regular poster on a few other forums - cars, politics - and this is a really special place. People are decent to each other, unlike most other forums. And I've rarely seen anyone act up, so mods don't even need to fix stuff. Heck, I was a mod on the other forums and every day someone would get out of line.

We're special people, folks. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm very grateful for all of you. Thank you.

:Namaste:

Agree with the consensus here. This is a great resource.

I recognize that I don't know EVERYTHING about ANYTHING - But I know a lot about a few things. I also believe in Karma. The more good you put out there, the more bounces back at you. Helping people in the forum costs me nothing - but they are there to help me when I need it. What a deal, I can't loose.

Glad you found us OP. Welcome home.

~ Auggie ~

It's not just pot forums. I've been a regular poster on a few other forums - cars, politics - and this is a really special place. People are decent to each other, unlike most other forums. And I've rarely seen anyone act up, so mods don't even need to fix stuff. Heck, I was a mod on the other forums and every day someone would get out of line.

We're special people, folks. :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm very grateful for all of you. Thank you.

:Namaste:

Isn't it odd that us "pot heads" are about the only group around that don't spend all our time arguing over stupid shit and trolling each other? Every other forum on the internet is full of conflict. Yet what we're doing is illegal, Go figure.

THATS why i come here for the fantastic humour and jokes on some post,s.

sometimes its just a nice place to catch up fellow growers far and near,
and for me .... I LOVE WATCHING all the new and old techniques of 420 members methods of growing .
just fantastic knowledge,AND FOR FREE, :thanks::420:

LIFE IS TO SHORT TO BE ANGRY. :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom