Andreasaposto

Guys! Finally figgered out how to sign up and introduce myself. My name is Andreas, I live in leafy Sussex, England and happily married. Been enjoying nature's bounty for over fifty (count 'em) years. I started my own grow a couple of years ago with mixed (mostly good) results and I have some issues which in the fullness of time and with the patient help of my fellow growers I may be able to resolve. Having said all that I am sooo glad to have finally taken the plunge and joined the 'club', thank you all so much for making me feel so welcome. Xx I just have to add this sad PS - my thoughts are with France at this time, Peace and Love is all we need. A,

:welcome: to :420: Andreas. You've found the most complete and active cannabis cultivation site on the internet. The depth and breadth of knowledge here is astounding and can be overwhelming. If I can help you find something, or offer advice, please feel free to ask any time. Not only me but many others. We all want you to succeed. Again :welcome:
--
Rifleman

Welcome to the community Andreas.
Every one here is looking forward to helping you become a more successful grower.
Like you what happened in France deeply saddens me. Alley thoughts and prayers go out to them.
Just for one day I wish the whole world would just all get together, smoke a bowl and chill out. Imagine a day with no hatred or killing. Oh what world that would be.
looking forward to getting to know you.

Midnite here and I have to crash. Gotta be said, I am overwhelmed - thanks so much for making feel right at home where I belong. I just know that this is gonna be a long and pleasant encounter. P & L, A Xx

Back
Top Bottom