Andrew’s Indoor Grow Journal Northern Lights Feminised 2018

aprosjat

15/04/2018 Day 1 :
Germinated my 3 Seeds in paper towel on a saucer which took 48 hours, I have since planted them in the 3 pots.

Soil used Levington John Ives No.1- Compost contains slightly more nutrients and is for transplanting seedlings.
With a specially balanced nutrient mix ideally matched to the needs of developing seedlings, young plants,
and newly rooted cuttings, this compost features a traditional mix of loam, peat and grit.

I prefer to plant in larger pots 20 cm, so I don’t have to transplant and stress out the plant , single oscillating fan , 200 watts florescent Grow lamp in a grow Tent.

Once the seeds show any sign of progress I will show pictures.

Looking good,

And :welcome: again.

You should know there are a bunch of voyeurists here. They like to watch..... :cool:

I thought I would keep you guys up to date on the progress ... 6 days in and the leaves are spreading out and starting to look like proper little plants.

I always only do 3 plant at a time , my last 2 grows were predominantly Sativa. Took almost 6 months as I ran into a few issues with leaving my light up high and the seedlings pushing towards the light and falling over eventually , so I have now got pulleys so I can adjust the height of the lights , much much better. I think I am getting better with each grow but you are never too old to learn.

They are looking like you are doing everything right. :thumb:

11 days in and 2 are growing from strength to strength the one of the left has fallen over so have had to prop it up with a chopstick, but have the fan blowing on all three now to strengthen the stems, its a pity I didn't check it in the morning before going to work , but start at 7 am. I'm sure the stem will be OK.

I got the lighting wrong on mine at first and they were writhing around on the ground like snakes, they grew so long and straggly, but they eventually they pulled themselves together and grew strong and upright so that the weediest one is now the strongest plant; so I'm sure your floppy one will do OK in the end; mine were far more vertically challenged than that!

I work on a shift pattern with some night and days and tonight is my last nights until the end of the month. I will be performing a sterilise of the tent to make sure that environment stays as sterile as possible, need to keep any pests at bay...:yummy:

Flourishing like no ones business , all the new growth following the Topping 4 days ago , think I will give it another week before Topping again . It is really good being on here and the support is fantastic , more updates to follow ...:Namaste:

I’ve found the same effects from topping by bending and training down.and you don’t reduce the bud sizes by too much. Plenty top several times just ideas. Another notice is the plant grows a little faster not as much a shock. I’m a stalk pincher also o_O

Here's a little more on my current setup, these Northern Lights are growing like wild fire , I will be doing at Nitrogen feed in 1 week and then nutrients every 2nd water .

I cant wait to start the flowering process for these babies...

Back
Top Bottom