Andrew’s Indoor Grow Journal Northern Lights Feminised 2018

So today I installed my strip lighting to give my girls some extra light below the skirt, the lower buds are developing slower so needed a light boost...

Strip lighting bought !

Strip lighting installed

Quick test !

Light in situ !!!

The only nutrients that I have given since starting the flowering process Is the Advanced Nutrients Big Bud fertiliser.

1st week 0.5 ml in 1.5l of water (watered twice a week)
2nd week 1 ml in 1.5l of water (watered twice a week)
3rd week 1.5ml in 1.5l of water (watered twice a week)
4th week 2 ml in 1.5l of water (watered twice a week)
5th week 2 ml in 1.5l of water (watered twice a week)
6th week 2.5ml in 1.5l of water (watered twice a week)
7th week 2.5 ml in 1.5l of water (watered twice a week)
8th week molasses in 1.5l of water (watered once for the week , then plain water for the second time in the week)

HARVEST TIME !!!!!

Harvested the buds and they are going to dry in the tent for the next 5 days , then into Jars to mature !

A few little buds from the bottom to be infused in Vape Liquid , we will see how that turns out

Will be back once they are dry and ready for curing...

I think for my next grow I will be going with 2 White Widows( Fem ) and Purple Bud ( Fem ) , don't think I will Hydro until I have researched more , but will give SCROGing a go and will start a new journal once I start , look forward to the great support here again through the next one....

HARVEST TIME !!!!!

Harvested the buds and they are going to dry in the tent for the next 5 days , then into Jars to mature !

A few little buds from the bottom to be infused in Vape Liquid , we will see how that turns out

Will be back once they are dry and ready for curing...
Looks amazing! Great Job.

Who bred this strain? Or where did you get the seeds?

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom