Anonymous Organic Soil - Chemdog-Lucy-Vanilla Kush - Smart Pot

Re: Anonymous Blue Planet Nutrients Organic Soil - Chemdog-Lucy-Vanilla Kush - Smart

Alright everyone here is the week 5 update... They took to their new pots wonderfully. Looking extremely better. Today I decided to tie them down with there first LST... Alright on to the good stuff

Chemdog
DSCN04717.JPG
DSCN04727.JPG
DSCN047310.JPG

Lucy
DSCN04746.JPG
DSCN04756.JPG
DSCN04766.JPG

Vanilla Kush
DSCN04775.JPG
DSCN04784.JPG
DSCN04793.JPG

Now a group shot to cap it off.
DSCN04802.JPG

Thank you everyone for paying attention and being here through this journey of mine. Talk to you all in a little bit.

Re: Anonymous Blue Planet Nutrients Organic Soil - Chemdog-Lucy-Vanilla Kush - Smart

Alright so I need some help again guys... Vanilla kush isn't looking too great. Here are some pictures
DSCN04855.JPG
DSCN04849.JPG
DSCN04813.JPG

So I'm not sure what is going on. She hasn't shown a lot of growth since I transplanted. She shouldn't have any nutrient deficiencies because shes only a week into her new pot. If you have any thoughts please and thank you :)

She looks a little stressed and like maybe the soil is a bit "hot" for her, what soil is it? Sorry if i missed it i have so many journals to catch up on, on lst-ing i got this wire made for training plants, it's green rubber stuff over the actual wire itself jandre will know right off what I'm talking about he inspired me to do some bonsai with it a while back, but i have found it's great for lst it holds its shape and the plant perfectly, its east to just hook it around the lip of the pot and the plant, it's cheap and reusable, I'll put some pics up in my journal after lights on,, i really like that you don't have to tie knots and untie to readjust, i got some from home d and also dollar general, the home d stuff seems a bit better,, the plants are looking good brotherman! Keep it up, if you have some superthrive and or mykos it might get her thru and back on track faster :high-five:

She looks a little stressed and like maybe the soil is a bit "hot" for her, what soil is it? Sorry if i missed it i have so many journals to catch up on, on lst-ing i got this wire made for training plants, it's green rubber stuff over the actual wire itself jandre will know right off what I'm talking about he inspired me to do some bonsai with it a while back, but i have found it's great for lst it holds its shape and the plant perfectly, its east to just hook it around the lip of the pot and the plant, it's cheap and reusable, I'll put some pics up in my journal after lights on,, i really like that you don't have to tie knots and untie to readjust, i got some from home d and also dollar general, the home d stuff seems a bit better,, the plants are looking good brotherman! Keep it up, if you have some superthrive and or mykos it might get her thru and back on track faster :high-five:

Shes in FFOF Potting soil with added perlite and Dolomite lime, also BPN mycorhizzae is mixed into the soil. Maybe she is a little over stressed I had to cut some dead leaves off of her because she was having issues before... Maybe I should start her on a small BPN Farmers pride dose to help boost the life in the soil... and those wires sound nice would be cool to see some pics.

@Anonymous123,
The green wire is clothes line wire wrapped in plastic. Just like the wire for a dog tie out.

Use 1/2 cup distilled water and about 4 drops from an eye dropper of the BPN's, or a syringe. Make sure you add BPN to the distilled water stir good and give her a drink. just soil feed for now until the stress is doing better. They look pretty good with the exception of some nute burn and the tips curling down. Try waiting about 3 days before giving more water with out nutes.

Your coming along just fine and plants are receiving ample care. Way to go.

:goodjob:

The cable also comes in blue and red, and I think grey, and alot more colors I think you buy at wally world and lowe's.
unnamed6.jpg

I read your first post and the thread you posted in the problems section but didn't catch how much you are feeding your plants and the frequency of nutrient watering? They still look fairly small and the Vanilla Kush might be getting too strong of a nutrient mix for her size I am not sure what vanilla kush's nutrient needs are but some strains require more or less nutes than others.

the wire im talking about is defo not tie out wire for a dog, its called garden wire, and its a single solid wire in sing a thick soft rubber sheath, i'll post a pic if i can find one, my digital got broken in the move, im not sure i have a pic, but if you look in my journal ok wait i just remembered i have some pics of the stuff in action, here ya go hope it helps
well im making my rounds before im offline for a few weeks, i shall deeply miss all the progress and chatter im my 420 mag familys journals,,,=-{ keep up the good work, i may peek in on everybody a bit from my moms house
DSCI04441.JPG
DSCI04471.JPG
DSCI04462.JPG

bid - yeah the cable would be a problem. This looks like it is very flexible and soft on the plants. I only have 1 question, why are you tying so much of the stems back? It does not look like to me that they are bushy enough to have that much flex wire around them. jMO

Have a good time and come back to your family soon.lol

:Namaste:

that was from months ago, it was a test of how far i could push a ubt type topping, and make her a bonsai mother, it was a shaping experiment, that plant was flowereda while back, and believe me she was more than strong enough to handle that force, she gave me over 2 oz from a 2 liter hempy, 7 week flower within a week you could not even see the wires, thanks i will miss hanging out on 420mag:thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.:Namaste:

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom