Anorexia/Bulimia by Abbey

Julie Gardener

Anorexia/Bulimia by Abbey​

My name is Abbey and I am 18 years old. I have been battling an eating disorder called anorexia. I have fought and fought and fought it and finally conquered it. However I began to slip into bulimia. I have never found that medium where I'd eat enough to maintain a healthy body and still feel comfortable with myself.

I began smoking marijuana about 6 years ago for recreational purposes. I realized that marijuana helped me conquer anorexia. I'd smoke the drug and get the "munchies" causing me to eat.

As I slipped into my bulimia I realized marijuana helped me once again. To clarify the characteristics of my particular case of bulimia, I never would binge eat then purge. I just threw up anything I ate. I could have been an apple (something little) or an 8 course gourmet meal. It never mattered, I threw it up. Marijuana saved my life once again. While I was under the influence of the drug, it did something to my system where I would not be able to throw up. Even if I tried and tried to force myself I just couldn't succeed. As a result my body began getting used to the food that stayed in my stomach.

I can say that this illegal drug saved my life and my future health!

Source: Comments and Observations

Back
Top Bottom