Another BCNL Bloombox Journal 2013/2014

Hard to tell, maybe Nute burn,,,,, light to close,,,,,, drying out,,,,,, time to transplant, ,,,

No comments about the spots anyone?

2013-07-19_21_32_24.jpg

I transplanted :p

Oz what do you think for how much water they should be getting right now? The BB waters once per day for 5 min says in the manual, doesnt seem like enough to me and I been hitting the water override to make it twice per day right now. I dont like messing with the block covers.. Almost damaged a plant. Maybe when they're bigger. The 3 inch rock wool doesnt want to show wetness on the top, should I have soaked them before transplanting the cubes in? I lifted one of the pots and it was dribbling water from the bottom so not too too concerned.

Sorry dude.damn computer problems..... basically should of transplanted into bigger blocks and waited until roots showed out of bottom of them, then moved to res.... then hopefully roots will search out water and grow into it....

I still don't have my computer back, checking from a friends.......I will try to check in more often....

subscribed.
I think you stressed the hell out of your seedlings with way too much water in the rockwool cubes at the beginning, and the spots are the result. They are still alive so should recover but will grow a little slower at first because of it.
I'll be watching

:rollit:

Photo_2013-08-20_11_48_34_AM.jpg

Been a while but here they are now. They're still in veg state right hand chamber running MH. I've been unable to determine sex for any of them via pre-flower but a few are getting close to time to move into flower state I am thinking.

Dude they look good.......

Dude they look good.......

Thanks man, theres some spotting on the lower leafs of one of the plants, and all the roots could look better. Air stones werent putting out enough air at first, then came home one day to weird noise and NO air coming from stones. Discovered loose connection at the air pump, reconnected and now stone putting out more air than ever so should be good for roots now. Wish I could determine sex before bumping into flower though, thinking like next week for flower start right now but need to take clones too.. Lots of action to come in these next 2 weeks I guess.

Oh and oz, been meaning to ask, you're in a bloombox too if I recall. Whats your opinion on turning on those t5's when the plants are going to be touching the bulbs? I havent turned them on yet, thought they might not touch when taller but they will I think now. Safe to turn them on? No burny? xD

Oh and oz, been meaning to ask, you're in a bloombox too if I recall. Whats your opinion on turning on those t5's when the plants are going to be touching the bulbs? I havent turned them on yet, thought they might not touch when taller but they will I think now. Safe to turn them on? No burny? xD

Well for anyone else, fyi, yes burny lol. Wilted some leaves that were too close. That'll teach em I spose.

Well for anyone else, fyi, yes burny lol. Wilted some leaves that were too close. That'll teach em I spose.[/QUO

I don't use them anymore...

You don't really need them IMHO.....

Hi there, i am too a bloombox grower! Your plants are looking excellent :D I'm curious are you using the right chamber to veg as well as flower?

About the bottom T-5 lights, I found out quick having 5 plants in there or more creates a lot of shaded areas especially on the lower parts. At this point i cant even see the T-5's its so thick with vegetation. Initially some of the leaves were burning but once they start budding its not a problem at all!

Im almost to my first harvest! Estimate 60% of trichomes are orange, Not to sure when to know exactly when they're ready but i'm just going by looks and instinct.

Today was something like day 8 of flower and I was finally able to sex the plants.. Hadnt done anything cause they all looked the same. They were all male except one. I pulled them all and transplanted the female into the hydropot and put it into the veg chamber. I have some pics but need to put from ipad to comp then login to here and upload to the silly gallery. More to come.

Hi there, i am too a bloombox grower! Your plants are looking excellent :D I'm curious are you using the right chamber to veg as well as flower?

About the bottom T-5 lights, I found out quick having 5 plants in there or more creates a lot of shaded areas especially on the lower parts. At this point i cant even see the T-5's its so thick with vegetation. Initially some of the leaves were burning but once they start budding its not a problem at all!

Im almost to my first harvest! Estimate 60% of trichomes are orange, Not to sure when to know exactly when they're ready but i'm just going by looks and instinct.

Jeeze sounds like you're basically there man, more orange should be more body stonenI beleive, cloudy for a heady high. Or so I've read. :) You got pics anywhere?

Today was something like day 8 of flower and I was finally able to sex the plants.. Hadnt done anything cause they all looked the same. They were all male except one. I pulled them all and transplanted the female into the hydropot and put it into the veg chamber.

Eeek, that heart wrenching moment when you see them pollen sacks!

Jeeze sounds like you're basically there man, more orange should be more body stonenI beleive, cloudy for a heady high. Or so I've read. :) You got pics anywhere?

I'm looking for more head high, but im growing 100% indica and of course 2 hybrids, so more less gonna be a body high which is great too! I'm gonna snap some new pictures, then ill post a couple on here for ya

I had moved the plants over to the right chamber and swapped the bulb to MH to continue veg at first yes, to give them more space and so it wouldnt be so hard to move them between hydro systems if I let them grow to long in the left side. For the roots. Now that I just have the one female I moved it back to the veg chamber. Wasnt very far into flower so hoping it will cycle back. Also not sure if its been pollinated or what the effects would be of taking clones from it if it is. I'll be finding out though lol :) This my very first grow ever.

Now that I have one plant in a hydropot I'll be getting 4 more hydropots and my cycle will go like so:
- Mama plant makes clones, clones in the cloning tray in left chamber until mature enough to transplant
- Transplant 4 into hydropots with coco earth maybe some bat shit mixed in there, 5 pots fitting in the left chamber at this point if I want, probably just for a week or 2.
- Transplant all except mama to right chamber running MH on veg cycle, grow until I want to flip to flower
-9 week flower cycle in the right side goes by, flushing for 2 weeks instead of 1 due to hydropot usage
- at the end of flower week 8 take clones from mama in the left side
- harvest right side, hang to dry inside the flower chamber of the BB
- Going to be trying to time hang drying completion with when I want to move the new plants from left to right

I realize this isnt the way to pound out the most bud, but just growing for me and I'll still have in excess here. This is easier, no changing water just adding weekly.

Back
Top Bottom