Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

If that happens, think I should separate from BCP providing they pop? Or maybe grow them as 1!?

Tasty nug for today. Sugar Cane from IHG, probably about 2 years in the jar. Still packs a punch!

:passitleft:
Sheeeeesh I can taste that nug from here! I’d maybe try to separate but if that makes you uncomfortable then probably grow them as one

Howdy Ween & Friends. :green_heart:

Your experiment subjects are looking very nice. Gj reeling them back in with some good ol TLC.

Very nice plants Hawk & OL. Miss your grows OL glad to hear your going to do another journal:slide:

I’d like to see the soil bed system you are using with the Rez below. I remember just before Shiggity went MIA he was showing us his plans for a bed like that. Very cool. I’d like to see it done with Doc’s Kit. A few growers I know that do Hydro suggested I DiY something like that but I’m horrible with DiY so got cold feet. I’d be more into it if I saw someone here do it to get some ideas. Tend to get super stoned and over think many small things. Then projects take too long.

:passitleft: Cheers guys almost time to go home :yahoo:

Sheeeeesh I can taste that nug from here! I’d maybe try to separate but if that makes you uncomfortable then probably grow them as one

Thanks Kid! Both BCPs are up and both Slurries still have no serated leaves. I've got real bad luck with Slurricane!

Howdy Ween & Friends. :green_heart:

Your experiment subjects are looking very nice. Gj reeling them back in with some good ol TLC.

Very nice plants Hawk & OL. Miss your grows OL glad to hear your going to do another journal:slide:

I’d like to see the soil bed system you are using with the Rez below. I remember just before Shiggity went MIA he was showing us his plans for a bed like that. Very cool. I’d like to see it done with Doc’s Kit. A few growers I know that do Hydro suggested I DiY something like that but I’m horrible with DiY so got cold feet. I’d be more into it if I saw someone here do it to get some ideas. Tend to get super stoned and over think many small things. Then projects take too long.

:passitleft: Cheers guys almost time to go home :yahoo:

Thanks Wrenn!

As mentioned above both BCPs are up AND both have serated leaves. I'm really excited to be growing BCP again, they were my favorite plants to grow due to the amazingly delicious smell that starts in early flower! Bummed about my Slurries though! I'll leave them for another week or so to see if they develop new growth but am pretty sure it ain't happening.

Thanks Kid! Both BCPs are up and both Slurries still have no serated leaves. I've got real bad luck with Slurricane!

Thanks Wrenn!

As mentioned above both BCPs are up AND both have serated leaves. I'm really excited to be growing BCP again, they were my favorite plants to grow due to the amazingly delicious smell that starts in early flower! Bummed about my Slurries though! I'll leave them for another week or so to see if they develop new growth but am pretty sure it ain't happening.

Woots heck ya bud I’m excited for ya :slide: They even look like they smell divine:drool:

Still haven’t popped my single BCP bean but it’s high on the to pop list. Still waiting for a 5pack of fems so I can run 4 in a tent.

Will be fun to see your girls flower out again. Sorry to hear about the Slurry’s those things are frost mutants lol. Crazy side branching too that I’ve seen in some members grows. Hopefully something grows out of the little buggers soon :)

Enjoy your day bud. Freezing my nips off out here today. Stay warm if this system is around ya. Cheers all:ganjamon:

Woots heck ya bud I’m excited for ya :slide: They even look like they smell divine:drool:

Still haven’t popped my single BCP bean but it’s high on the to pop list. Still waiting for a 5pack of fems so I can run 4 in a tent.

Will be fun to see your girls flower out again. Sorry to hear about the Slurry’s those things are frost mutants lol. Crazy side branching too that I’ve seen in some members grows. Hopefully something grows out of the little buggers soon :)

Enjoy your day bud. Freezing my nips off out here today. Stay warm if this system is around ya. Cheers all:ganjamon:

Thanks Wrenn! You're Gonna love the BCP! Very vigorous grower! Chilly here too but can't complain about the winter so far.....so far!:rofl:

Stay warm!

How's things going Ween? I heard there were some trembles up your way yesterday and was wondering if it affected you at all.

Hey bud! All is well here. How's things out your way? Funny you read about the quake. It was north of me and what I read is it was only 1.4 which is pretty much nothing, right?

Thanks Wrenn! You're Gonna love the BCP! Very vigorous grower! Chilly here too but can't complain about the winter so far.....so far!:rofl:

Stay warm!

Hey bud! All is well here. How's things out your way? Funny you read about the quake. It was north of me and what I read is it was only 1.4 which is pretty much nothing, right?

Things are good here beyond a damn cold that I can't seem to kick. Just working and gardening. And enjoying my produce. :ganjamon:

I didn't see the magnitude of it. That is pretty a pretty small one. I'm glad nothing major came from it.

Pics of the lil ones and the tent. Big gals got a GE last Night and I moved my 2 A5s and BBs in so they could get some down time. They won't all stay together. Hope I can set up the 5x5 this weekend which will be my flower tent and the 4 big gals will get flipped. Everything else will stay in the 4x4 veg tent.

:nomo:

Back
Top Bottom