Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Ya eh Krip.... :passitleft:...things are definitely looking up for our Ween... after all,..."Ween's growing again..:yahoo:"

And I couldn't be more happy about it. i wish I started 30 years ago and it's hard to imagine myself not growing. I still have a lot to learn and I'm looking forward that too! :nomo::morenutes::surf:

Happy sunday gang :passitleft:

Hope you had a great Sunday Farmer! I had a couple friends over for dinner, dominos and pinochle. Good times! :volcano-smiley:

What I’m coming to see you lol

You're welcome anytime! :headbanger:

Got a few pages behind here Ween! Nice seed collection you have there! Excited to see these Skunks! And the LP!

Thanks Magoo! If my collection is nice, I imagine yours is amazing! Im pretty excited for my Bubba Hash too!

:passitleft:

Yeah, I got a few pages back also. Congratulations on that Lemon Paki. Excited to see that grow out for sure. Hopefully get some skunk females also.

Thanks Hawk! I'm really sorry I messed up those clones! I culled the Dosido and am tempted to cull the rest. At some point one of the 15 minute tabs got popped up when it should've been down so the lights went out a few hours into lights on for 15 minutes. Leaf growth and overall plant Health was and still is good but the buds are not developing correctly. The Bop 3s top buds look good, frost and all but everything below are the mutant buds. I'll let them go and anything not smokable will get made into oil. The good thing is I got healthy bop 2&3 clones! Once they're big enough to take clones from ill get them flowering! :yummy: Thanks again!:high-five:

No need for apology bro. We all make mistakes with this indoor grow life. I mean we are literally trying to create the outdoors indoors. I accidentally turned a timer to 24 hours a day light for 5-7 days straight awhile back. That was on a group 30 days in flower. Literally killed them all and gonna blast into BHO. S*%& Happens. :passitleft:

No need for apology bro. We all make mistakes with this indoor grow life. I mean we are literally trying to create the outdoors indoors. I accidentally turned a timer to 24 hours a day light for 5-7 days straight awhile back. That was on a group 30 days in flower. Literally killed them all and gonna blast into BHO. S*%& Happens. :passitleft:

D'OH! Thanks man! S*%& definitely happens! I am happy I have the 2 clones and hope I can do them justice!

:passitleft:

Keep your A5 going for sure.

Will do. This keeping cuts is new for me but shouldn't be too hard. I also have 2 A5xMulange regs going, seeds from bud I got from Morgile when we hung out last fall.

Bubba Hash and Skunk are still chilling below ground. I hope they'll all come up soon! Then I'll be like :slide::yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom