Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Thanks Neiko. Think I might tonight. I think they're big enough and healthy enough. I could let them get a little bigger but really need to get my other 2 bloomers (Bop 2 and Delicious candy) into a real tent. The small tent only has a cheapo 6" inline duct fan for exhaust and no other fans. They are doing surprisingly well but think they'll flourish in a bigger tent with better air movement. I finally gave DC her 1st water/feed the other day! She looks like she's almost ready for the cats, ha!

h00k! How is the warm sand treating your feet!? Don't drink too many Coronas down there! Apparently, they carry some sort of virus that's not good for you!

I thought that was the water.

hehe...yeah been around for a bit...went awol for a while, but came back with a passion...23'rd is when the rescue flights are supposed to start, so we just have to wait for some notification...I'm thinking getting back to to Canada is the first step. then getting home is the next, with our airline cutting domestic flights by 50% could be some serious wait time...just gotta play the hand we're dealt, and hope for the win...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:Namaste:

Stay well, bro. Know anyone who owns a floatplane and has an urge to do some fishing on Lake Superior? Maybe you could work out a deal. I don't suppose you'd be able to rent a vehicle and just drive home, what with a third-party country in the middle. Unless you could bribe a corrupt government official into getting you a set of diplomatic plates.

...big shout out to WestJet!!...started out yesterday...will be home in about 4 hours, albeit 14 day mandatory quarantine...I'm OK with that, given all the chaos...stay safe Ya'll...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...:hookah:...
:party::high-five:

hehe...never did like Corona,,,if they come out with a Pacifico virus, I'm fooked...to be honest, I'm a lil freaked...still no notification on when we might get out, and when we do, what are we travelling into!!??...more cases in Canada than here, and I have a few strikes against me, so that plays on my mind...but...I'm trying to make the most of llwhat time we have left...spent the morning packing up our bins we leave here...went to a new restaurant for lunch, then a beach walk to kinda chill...the vibe is still pretty positive for the most part, we plan on going out tomorrow with a few friends, but at least a couple have declined...I'll totally relax when I'm at home and after 2 weeks, I'm symptom free. then get things rockin' for the shed...Take Care Ya'll...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:Namaste:
My parents are in Cancun also, they fly home Sunday morning so I think they will be ok. Dad says they are down playing it! Get home safe hook :passitleft: of all else fails someone around here mentioned a large drone

Hay Hook that's good news I bet you are anxious to get home. I am looking forward to follow along in your journal when you start your next grow
:high-five:

Thanks Farmer! :ganjamon: I'll be interested to hear what others say about A5 stretch. I think I have plenty of headroom but who knows. Branches are long, thin and flimsey so gonna need support.
I am so glad I can follow along with your A5 cause after the Nevilles haze grow I want to try them the following September

...big shout out to WestJet!!...started out yesterday...will be home in about 4 hours, albeit 14 day mandatory quarantine...I'm OK with that, given all the chaos...stay safe Ya'll...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...:hookah:...
Good to hear! You must be home by now!! Stay safe and enjoy being home!!

... :ciao: ..,Ahhh...finally home again...I was a lil stressed about travelling thru' airports having a smokers cough, knowing that they had the power to deny access if they suspected you may be positive...temperatures were taken before being allowed to leave Maz...no issues, but I thought Calgary Airport was gonna' be a nightmare...I've never seen it like that...totally dead, compared to any normal hour of the day...security was/is a breeze(unless you have a new hip, then you get to bypass the normal scanner and go full xray...:rolleyes:...it was really cold in there...;):rofl:)...mandatory quarantine is something you have to certify when checking thru' customs(fancy new electronic system)...failure to do so could result in an 11,000 dollar fine, so I'm told...I'm fine with that...people have to do what they can, however small to flatten the curve, to give everyone else a chance to stay healthy...this Shit is Real!!, and even tho' we booked our place for next season, I have serious doubts that this will be over by then...society and world order have some serious challenges in the next year...taking a couple days to regroup and figger out what this new grow season will bring...CAN'T STRESS ENUFF'...Be Kind...Don't Hoard...Help Wherever You Can...cheerz,,,:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...:hookah:...

... :ciao: ..,Ahhh...finally home again.

Whew!

having a smokers cough,

IF I CAN QUIT, THEN SO CAN YOU!!!

...is what I'd say, if I could ( :rolleyes: ) . But as I posted in the "best way to smoke cannabis pipe tar" thread (throw it into an incinerator ;) ), now is probably a particularly bad time for us to be physically assaulting our lungs.

I'm just saying. Might try a vaporizer. A member was kind enough to send me a handheld one, along with a bunch of bottles of liquid that he'd tried and not liked. It really helped while I had "fuel" for it. It's not really as bad as one might expect. It sucked, for a bit. Actually, first couple of weeks, I'd cough worse than any cigarette made me (explosively and immediately) with it set on (IIRC) 25 watts. And wanted cig even WHILE inhaling from it. Later, I actually went a while without tobacco. Continued to be massively addicted to want menthol the entire time, but... Someone gave me a pack of menthols as an early Christmas present. First one I smoked, I ended up wanting the vaporizer, LOL. By the actual time of the holiday, I was using it at 40-55 watts. Got a pack of Kools during holiday, continued to "feel" that they were missing something and reaching for the gizmo. And that's with me having some issues (probably my fault) that caused it to leak when not vertical and me to be afraid to "concealed carry."

If I hadn't run out, I'd still be using it - wasn't craving the cigarettes (although I did go through a bunch of... sacks of... menthol cough drops. But menthol is known to be a drug poten... pot... makes shit that you consume with it more addicitve - and I was hooked on those old Vic's Inhalers at three or four years of age, used to run around snorting them all the time. Today, a parent would probably see that kind of behavior and flip out. But Mom was mostly locked up in her grief and Dad drove a couple hours to work, worked 8 - 12 hours, drove a couple home... and then tried to deal with Mom. When he dragged arse home each night and the house was still standing, he undoubtedly assumed that my brother and I were doing great (all things considered). Also, I suffered pretty severe bronchitis when I was just a wee tiny ****, so it was helping me breathe and they'd have looked at that as a good thing. So normal people might not even have that particular craving/issue.

I just wish that I had spent every second of "my time with the magic gizmo" fighting to kick the behavior (long-term smokers probably never kick the addiction, just learn to ignore it?). <SIGH> Thing became... palatable(?). Stupid, stupid, STUPID! The guy even threw his unused nicotine patches into the box (his goal, apparently, was to shift from smoking to vaping instead of quitting nicotine altogether). Did I use them as a cessation aid? No (although that had been my intention, and I started doing so initially). They became a crutch for the days when I'd have had to carry the vaporizer in my pocket all day long and worried that it would leak dry :rolleyes: .

If you still have access to the nicotine liquid style vaporizers and the liquid, now would be the perfect time to try. Especially with everyone hunkering down like "Camping with Steve" (Canadian camping videos, YouTube reference) to help keep people from having to deal with a bunch of other cigarette smokers daily.

Er... Sermon mode off ;) . Glad you made it back home. I hope you have a barn full of canned and/or dehydrated food and cannabis to keep you alive and sane.

failure to do so could result in an 11,000 dollar fine, so I'm told...I'm fine with that...people have to do what they can, however small to flatten the curve, to give everyone else a chance to stay healthy...this Shit is Real!!

I'm also fine with punishment for such things. Never been a fan of monetary punishment for significant health and safety violations, though - that would have been a big <STOMP> to you, but to a person who is adding to their considerable fortune at the rate of $2,000/hour day and night, well... "Cost of travel, my son, cost of travel." The title of one of Stuart Woods' one-hour (lol) Stone Barrington mystery novels comes to mind ("Shoot Him if He Runs"); after all, we lock people up for years that only try to kill one or two people!

Don't Hoard.

Impossible to those living day to day.

Help Wherever You Can.

Always - just about every one of us can walk out our doors and quickly run into someone considerably worse off than we are. Even people like me, who aren't exactly rolling in the back of a Wraith, lol.

Don't you and the Missus go sir crazy. . . .

Back
Top Bottom