Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

hehehe...good to see you haven't lost your touch TS... ;) :thumb:...very serious consideration should be given to "kick" the habit by all user's of tobacco...as if there wasn't enuff' reason before, today is even more cause to limit what contaminants are entering your lungs...hopefully I can heed my own advice...:rolleyes:...
pretty crazy how people react in a crisis like this, but seeing locally, there are those that represent the goodness in mankind, giving time and resources in an effort to help the less fortunate...warms the heart...

...stay home...wash your hands...be well...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...

...mandatory quarantine is something you have to certify when checking thru' customs(fancy new electronic system)...failure to do so could result in an 11,000 dollar fine, so I'm told...
I'll correct myself...disregard the Warren link...can't figger out how to delete it... :rolleyes:
BB11uqmM.jpg

Warren's mystery super PAC funder revealed
(Provided by CBC)

People and businesses found breaking the new social distancing rules will be fined, Ontario Provincial Police said Friday.

Individuals could be fined up to $1,000 while corporations could face fines of up to $500,000, OPP said in a news release.

...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...

I smoked Marlboro reds for 32 years. Switched to ecig/vapes for a couple years and am completely nicotine free now. It's been a few years, but I can say I still wrestle with it most days and still have a modest craving now and then. TS is correct in that I don't think any former heavy nicotine user ever really gets over it, we just learn to neglect it.

I quit August before last and started Vaping , Now I am really hooked on vaping, Not weed but nicotine vape. I tried everything many times to quit smoking. Switching over to vaping was the only thing that worked. Now I just need to quit that.

I smoked Marlboro reds for 32 years. Switched to ecig/vapes for a couple years and am completely nicotine free now. It's been a few years, but I can say I still wrestle with it most days and still have a modest craving now and then. TS is correct in that I don't think any former heavy nicotine user ever really gets over it, we just learn to neglect it.
I agree 100% :high-five:

I was a heavy smoker, reds, camel nons, pack plus a day. When I quit the last time it was for good. I was and still am 100% over smoking. After I quit, I found the smell of smoke and all the after smells, like smelling smoke on a person or a 1/2 butt in a pack repulsive. I hope you guys can quit if that's what you want.

Here, smoke this, :passitleft: (we can pass THIS joint around, ha!:rofl:)

Good morning Ween and friends. Ya...smoking ..i quit about 19 years ago. I'l tell ya wat....best thing i ever did. Like most who quit, just the smell of it gags me now, find the smell gross and makes my stomach turn . I wouldn't still be playing hockey or maybe not even here any more. Like i said...bestest thing i ever did. My mom died of lung cancer...she smoked for over 35 years. Sad story, but she quit , (had a 'patch' on) when she died in the hospital. She had got to see that i had quit before she passed...she was so proud and happy for me. She passed just a few days later....Miss her....
Sorry to sound down....just brings back sad times.....

Between smoking and being a Sheetmetal welder. I welded on A Lot of galvanized metal, Sometimes the smoke was so heavy you couldn't see your hand in front of your face. Breathing that and many other things that's REALLY bad for your lungs . I did that for years. I know the welding hurt my lungs A LOT more then smoking did and that's why I have COPD now but the smoking didn't help.

I was a heavy smoker, reds, camel nons, pack plus a day. When I quit the last time it was for good. I was and still am 100% over smoking. After I quit, I found the smell of smoke and all the after smells, like smelling smoke on a person or a 1/2 butt in a pack repulsive. I hope you guys can quit if that's what you want.

Here, smoke this, :passitleft: (we can pass THIS joint around, ha!:rofl:)
hey ween theres nobody more critical of smoking than a person who has quit im the same way I quit 20 yeas ago now I smoke this instead :bongrip:

I was gonna say I'm not critical of smokers but I guess I kind of am but mostly close people in my life like my sister and a couple friends who I wish would quit. Even then, I'm not sure critical is the right word....?

Flipped the 2 biguns yesterday. I raised the fan/filter to top of tent, needed a ladder. Moved the small veg girls to the 4x4. Up canned Docs Lemon Paki to a 15......er.....14.....er....?:rofl: moved the 2 bloomers from the small tent to the 5x5. Took one tote of soil out of the 4x4 and put in the small tent, under the tote thats ready. I'm tuckered just writing that all. Had plans of mixing a batch but that did not happen.

I had switched the 5x5 to the Wi-Fi plug. While doing the work BOTH Wi-Fi plugs gave out at once! Luckily it happened while I was there! 1 of the plugs still works, not using for lights though, and the other 1 switches on and off but no power. Guessing their not rated for the watts my lights are pulling even though 1 lasted a few days with no issues.

Doogs, no need to say I told you so even though you never said that, it was implied!:rofl:

I still hate my timers!:rofl:

:passitleft:

I was gonna say I'm not critical of smokers but I guess I kind of am but mostly close people in my life like my sister and a couple friends who I wish would quit. Even then, I'm not sure critical is the right word....?
sorry bud I didn't mean to offend you I guess critical is a little bit harsh have a good one bud!

No, not offended! I see what your saying. If someone wants to smoke that's fine but the smell will always disgust me and knowing how bad it is for you, I guess I am a little critical of people that still smoke.

Doogs, do these stats say anything about what these plugs can handle?

Back
Top Bottom