Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Ya....anything over 13 or so amps is really pushing a 15 amp circuit. Its ok to draw that much continuously BUT the wiring and all associated devices must be up to code and be in good shape.
As Krip eluded too...try and keep max. amps on a 15 amp circuit to no more than 10...its a good practice. My 2 circuits are both around 8 to 9 amps each...when everything is rockin!

Ok, how do I know how many amps my light is drawing. I have two 20 amp circuits in my grow room, 1 for each tent. The Wi-Fi plug had my max yield (650 w) in one outlet and a small window shaker AC in the other.
Look at the UL tag on the light and it should list the # of amps it draws.

Ok, how do I know how many amps my light is drawing. I have two 20 amp circuits in my grow room, 1 for each tent. The Wi-Fi plug had my max yield (650 w) in one outlet and a small window shaker AC in the other.
You had the light and AC in the same timer? The AC will draw a lot when it kicks on. That could be what was overloading it.

Look at the UL tag on the light and it should list the # of amps it draws.

I'll check when lights go on. Thanks Krip!

You had the light and AC in the same timer? The AC will draw a lot when it kicks on. That could be what was overloading it.

Yes. In hindsight, that probably wasn't a smart move to plug them both in.

:passitleft:

...lots going on!...nice crisp photo's too... :thumb: ...cheerz...:high-five::Namaste:...h00k...

Thanks h00k! Cell phone pics, flash on, lights off for a few seconds.

Girls looking super Ween.

Thanks Penny! :ganjamon:

I noticed the squat A5/tilt has 11 bladed leaves. Still not exactly sure how she'll get up potted, I'll have to figure it out as I do it.

Thanks Yeti! How are your girls doing? Don't think I've seen an update from you for a bit.....?

Moving slow still. I have had other things going on that have had me preoccupied. Between work, and dealing with kids not being in school and car issues, the plants have kind of taken a back seat. All of my money is going to other facets of life so I cannot do much about temps (the biggest thing slowing them down I think) other than wait them out. :passitleft:

Gotcha Yeti! It'll be warmin up soon. Looking forward to seeing your plants take off. Mine are starting to speed up a bit. Did some cross country skiing today and hoping I can go tomorrow too but it's melting fast.

Pic I was gonna enter in pic of month but they changed the rules and you have to have it in by the 15th so maybe next month. Cutting in plain water.

Back
Top Bottom