Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Thanks Krip! I'll take all the help I can get. Considering hot water too. I got the green cleaner yesterday and blasted them good. I grabbed a couple random leaves today, 1st 1 no mites that I could see, I found a couple on the 2nd leaf but the were not moving.

My 2 in flower are not getting treated. If I can take them to harvest, are there concerns about mites being on smokable buds, should I just make fresh harvest oil or shit, should I just cull everything now and burn it all!?!?

I have a million more questions but will leave it at that right now.

:passitleft:
It looks like it should work for hemp mites as well as for spider mites, I've used a bottle of hydrogen peroxide in my first wash bucket instead of the baking soda/lemon juice mixture. It killed any mites that were still alive. Then do the wash and rinse buckets, so you'll have 3 buckets all together. That should clean the buds for you at the end.

Things are still moving OK. Veg group has had 1 leaf wash and 2 green cleaner treatments. 2 big bloomers had 1 leaf wash and 1 green cleaner before flowers started forming and 2 smaller further along bloomers have had nothing.

I wonder if the high brix is keeping them at bay too because there is minimal damage on any of them.

Really like how my boptang 2 is stacking and frosting up and delicious candy had some chunky buds. BCP is starting to purple up already and A5 is stretching like a mofo!

I'm not sure but I did take in clones from 2 different people. I did not check clones when I got them. I should have AND should have treated them as if they had pests, just in case. My bad. I am not sure how I may have got them otherwise but am sure it's possible. Was thinking about this the other day as I watched my cat go over to my neighbors which he does often and I suspect they're growers so wonder if he could've picked them up somehow and brought home. Seems like a long shot but have to consider.

I had the same feeling of giving up when I confirmed I had mites but at the same time I have a learning opportunity here just like when I got pm and did a sulfur burn to get rid of it.

If I beat this or even if I don't. I'm gonna need to clean everything in a way that they won't come back, another learning experience. :hmmmm:

Sorry about your situation Ween. Just wanna say I am 100% certain they did not come from me. I have not had spider mites in years now. And only 1 time then. I did rid all of mine. But I culled all my flower plants halfway through flower and then did a full dip twice on all my vegging plants and that eradicated them. I was running an outdoor veggie garden that year at my grow house though, and I believe that is what did me in. I change my clothes and have house shoes only for my grow house now. I dip every clone I get and keep it segregated for 2 weeks before integrating them into my grow also as a preventative measure.

Sorry about your situation Ween. Just wanna say I am 100% certain they did not come from me. I have not had spider mites in years now. And only 1 time then. I did rid all of mine. But I culled all my flower plants halfway through flower and then did a full dip twice on all my vegging plants and that eradicated them. I was running an outdoor veggie garden that year at my grow house though, and I believe that is what did me in. I change my clothes and have house shoes only for my grow house now. I dip every clone I get and keep it segregated for 2 weeks before integrating them into my grow also as a preventative measure.
I also sold about 200 clones on Instagram and none of those people have gotten mites.

Can confirm no mites or any other pest on the clones I received from you.
Thanks OL. Forgot I sent you some about the same time I think. A rogue fungus gnat could make it through, but definitely not mites. I would not send if I even suspected those bastards.

Thanks Hawk! I was already sure they did not come from you since I got clones in Oct and didn't see any damage until mid Feb. I'm gladi should be able to take Bop 2 to harvest. I still have Bop 3 in veg but not sure if I will keep it, we'll see....

Cheers!:passitleft:

You took your current Boptangs directly into 12/12?
Might be an option for the octopots to keep them tamed down a bit.

No, only my delicious candy. I moved Bop 2 to flower earlier than usual which is why she's kinda small.

DC is very small so not sure I'll ever do 12/12 again.....
12/12 from seed is really only needed when you have a wild sativa. Your DC is just a skunk pheno, so no need to tame it.

It was just an experiment because I read somewhere 12/12 from seed is the best way to grow. Goes to show you can't believe everything you read. Maybe I'll try a sativa some day....?

I have done 12/12 with sativas in the past, it worked well.
However another method is to veg them for a couple months, then clone, and run the clone from 12/12.
Have not tried the 2nd method yet, but it is said you will get a more true expression of the sativa that way.

I have done 12/12 with sativas in the past, it worked well.
However another method is to veg them for a couple months, then clone, and run the clone from 12/12.
Have not tried the 2nd method yet, but it is said you will get a more true expression of the sativa that way.
I did 12/12 from clone while running the SOG and do believe you get the highest yield in any space doing a SOG that way, but then you're dealing with a lot of (single-cola) plants.

Back
Top Bottom