Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Great to have you kid! Still no action on the autos I planted a couple days ago. Most seeds I've planted this way, direct in 1st run soil, came up in 2.5 days so hope they come up in the next day or so. Patience....! :meditate:
I’m the worst at being patient with seeds lol like cmon babies pop up already lol

What's that old expression......one out of two ain't bad?

I give you Baby Blueberry Auto

I'll pop another diesel today, maybe I'll drop in water til it cracks then into soil. Not a fan of paper towel method. Also, I usually don't have germ anxiety because they're usually up in 2.5 days.

:passitleft:

That was a Meatloaf song and it's two outta three ain't bad! Just gotta pop that third and you will have Meatloaf's thumbs up! :thumb:

Ha. Meatloaf! Seed 3 is in water so I hope Meatloaf doesn't shove his big fat thumb too far up there!:rofl:

Pretty sure he didn't coin that expression but hey I've been wrong before!

Girls are looking better each day. Makes me happy to spend some time with them. I picked off some drying leaves, not many, and at the same time inspected their structure, each one completely different from the others, and started thinking about how and when to start training. Then gave em each a nice fine mist of delicious brix spray, ha!:rofl:

I found an awesome spray bottle. it puts out a really fine mist, much better than anything I've used. It did contain some fabric softener spray but I cleaned it out really.... really good! It's only 3oz though.

Right on Yeti! I hope you'll be back at it soon. Also hope you and your family and friends have bagged some deer this season.

I took a couple. The family and friends weren't as lucky unfortunately. Always next season. I just need to clean things and drop seeds. I have been being lazy and procrastinating. I have to look through my stash and see what needs to get run. I plan to drop a Boptang, BCPxBop and a couple of GDP seeds. I have a couple of other spots to fill and need to see what fits the bill. :passitleft:

Found it. This? Looking awesome!

Gonna go sub up and readthe thread. Thanks for the heads up.

Finished the last Blackcherrybop tonight, wanted to get finished so I could get some sleep before work.
I didn't take the time to get much for pics.
The strings you see the buds drying on are 9 feet long. Top string is the 2 Boptang, middle string is blackcherrybop 1, and lower string is blackcherrybop 2.

Thanks goes out to @Kitchenhawk for the genetics, they have been great to grow. They also have my house smelling like a dank fruit basket.
:peace:

There is kit soil mixed in there, but I was using up some different soils I had laying around.
I have more kit amendment to make new batch(es) but still thinking how I might use it in the octopots.
I may try the gas mix and perhaps some stanksoil too.
I still need a better place to do what I want, which will come eventually. But for now, I will keep things simple.

I found an awesome spray bottle. it puts out a really fine mist, much better than anything I've used. It did contain some fabric softener spray but I cleaned it out really.... really good! It's only 3oz though.

I get those "2 for $1" at the dollar store. I always rinse them and run some warm water through the sprayer before I put it away, but they still only last a few months (I get almost a year out of a 2-pack). I get the 2 oz bottles and they seem to give me just about the right amount for a full brix on my garden and just enough de-stress to get clones rooted while spraying daily.

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom