Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Those all sound special Ween. Got my fingers crossed on these Skunks. Everyone that has already started growing some of these are getting some of the terps to back up the claims. Pretty exciting.

I also made another seed order. Lol. I said I was done but couldn’t pass these up. Got lucky and snatched a pack as soon as they were posted. Only 20 available I believe. Anyway....scored some Triangle Kush S1s from CSI Humboldt. Yayy

Too much $$ for my blood atm, if you get a legit skunk save me a clone. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I will try and pick up a pack of thenaturefarm uncle fester and see what's up with them in February.

You need to stop Magoo!:rofl::rofl: That membership thing you joined should have you set for a few lifetimes, ha!

I've never run regs. With how few seeds we get (5) how many would you pop at once? I have no intentions to make seeds so males will be culled as soon as confirmed.

:passitleft:
My plan is to pop one of each of the S-lines and 1 of the freebies but I’m limited to 4. I may try to clone them and check the sex if I can.

Too much $$ for my blood atm, if you get a legit skunk save me a clone. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I will try and pick up a pack of thenaturefarm uncle fester and see what's up with them in February.
That sounds promising. I’ve heard about uncle fester. Sounds like some good stuff!

My plan is to pop one of each of the S-lines and 1 of the freebies but I’m limited to 4. I may try to clone them and check the sex if I can.

I think I'll pop 2 or 3 of the skunk 2s and hope for at least 1 female.

Well it's done, the 5x5 is up and running. Big thanks to my buggy. Even with 2 good arms I would've had trouble setting it up by myself, ha! Gonna do some LST in a bit and timer is already set to 12/12. Liking my new fan so far, it oscilates in 8 directions. Filter/fan is on the groundbecause the pre filter needed to be cleaned.

...always good to have a "buggy"... ;) :rofl: ...damn auto correct eh!...could be worse...someone had dong hairs on their plants...:rofl::rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Well "Buggy" is used by Ween in songs basically meaning Buddy. Also, "Mang" means the same.

Wish I was sipping Pina Coladas on the beach! Enjoy!

Oh yeah, there are Dong hairs all over my pants!:rofl::rofl:

:Rasta:

Great lookin setup there Ween!

Thanks Magoo! :passitleft:

Glad you got the 5x5 set up bud! Time to start cooking with oil now bud! :high-five: (make sure to use your good arm :laugh:)

Thanks Yeti! For sure! The tents seem so empty, I'm tempted to pop some more seeds, ha! Think I will when I get the skunks.

You need to stop Magoo!:rofl::rofl: That membership thing you joined should have you set for a few lifetimes, ha!

I've never run regs. With how few seeds we get (5) how many would you pop at once? I have no intentions to make seeds so males will be culled as soon as confirmed.

With regs, I always pop 2 and normally I get at least 1 female. Having a good environment helps in producing females. If they are stressed, it ups the chances of getting a male.

I figured you had one of your Amish neighbors help transport your gear there in their buggy. :ganjamon:

Looking good man! I'd recommend waiting a bit before you pop more, so that you have them spaced out. Perpetuals are nice because you can stagger them out and not have all of them ready at once. Trimming a room full at once can take a long.......time.

Peace

With regs, I always pop 2 and normally I get at least 1 female. Having a good environment helps in producing females. If they are stressed, it ups the chances of getting a male.

I figured you had one of your Amish neighbors help transport your gear there in their buggy. :ganjamon:

Looking good man! I'd recommend waiting a bit before you pop more, so that you have them spaced out. Perpetuals are nice because you can stagger them out and not have all of them ready at once. Trimming a room full at once can take a long.......time.

Peace

Thanks Morgile! I definitely want to stagger my harvests! I have 4 in the flower tent and 8 in veg, 2 older and 2 younger autos then 4 photos. I guess I'll need to wait a couple months before popping any more.....

I got that exact same order in the mail right now! I am gonna be hopefully gonna see some of these grow out this summer. Exciting stuff right there.

Loving the look of your setup and how these plants turned around health wise. Off to a hell of a start.

Thanks seedling! Cool you have the same order in. Looking forward to seeing you (and me) grow some of them!

Pulled a big bonehead move. Went to check things this am and there were no lights or sound of fans! Tripped a breaker! I thought how could that be as I have two 20amp breakers! Well I had pretty much everything on 1! All fixed now, the 2x2.5 and 4x4 on one and the 5x5 plus all else in shed, I.e. lights, ceiling fan, tv (which rarely gets turned on) and AC and de-huey. (Also rarely used at least during winter.) Sent a frantic message to Duggan this am, ha! It's great to have a sparky to go to with questions!

All is good in the hood, hoping it stays that way!

Yes,...there was a lot of stress on that circuit breaker. Things could have been much , much worse. Sometimes peeps put 20 amp breakers on a circuit looking to up the capacity but fail to realize the wire feeding those circuits is only #14 wire (max. 15 amp capability). All peeps , please check this. If you are using 20 amp circuit breakers...just have a look at the cable. There will be printing on the cable stating it's guage. #14 is only suitable for 15 amps.....while #12 wire is good for 20 amps. Also keep in mind ,..a circuit breaker should only be loaded to 85% of it's maximum . So a 15 should only be at 13.5 amps....just remember peeps. These rules are there to keep us all safe and sound.
PLEASE check this everyone. It may be the difference between a simple tripped breaker or a frantic drive home to meet the Fire Department hosing down your house.:circle-of-love:

Thanks brother! As you know, I had an electrician hook up the 2nd circuit/breaker so am guessing he used the correct wire but the 1st wire to the shed was already there so not sure what gauge it is. I'll try to figure it out.

What's a little odd is the light in the 5x5 was off at the time the breaker tripped BUT I bet the heater had kicked on, maybe that was the straw!?

I just need to go in at 420 and advance the timers to on.

I had the same issue at mine on a 15a circuit I accidentally powered up both my 3x3 and 5x5 on the same circuit.

It blew out a light switch that was on the same run and the power wouldn’t continue down to the outlets around my basement.

Quick trip to the Depot for a 14 gauge 50ft extension and new power bars that have nice spacing for multiple timers. Upgraded it all and also got 2 new 15a breakers for future wiring. My bro in law is going to hook them up for me and I’ll have two new receptical’s one for each tent.

Currently my 5x5 draws approx 12.5 to 13 amps so that needs its own 15a and nothing else goes on it.

My 3x3 used approx 8-9amps abd the only other thing on that circuit is my 1/3 HP sump pump. Soon I’ll have a outlet just for this tent and separate it from that sump pump which draws 4.1a when running. So I’m very near Doog’s recommended 85%. Hoping to get this % a little lower in the near future.

Glad you didn’t have as much of a issue like I did. I thought the circuit breaker blew but after multi meter testing it was passing 120v so it is working fine. We mapped out every single outlet in the house and updated the panel labels. Now I know exactly what’s happening.

Just took a while to find the light switch that blew out. Then replace it for a new one. Wallah now every thing is back up. Still not where I want the power situation to be but this will work for the time being.

Thanks for the electrical run down of how to be safe and that’s a nice tip when looking at 20a circuits vs what gauge wire they have run off it. Gotta be safe with these things for sure.

Cheers Gang :ganjamon:

hi weenmeoff ill take a seat in the back I finally made it over here you got some interesting things going on here ill just hang back and wait for flowers thanks! :)

Hey Sticky! Great to have you here, welcome! Just flipped yesterday so flowers are not too far off. I can't wait, it's been too long since I had some flowers.

Gave the girls a brix and took a couple extra clones just in case the 1st set doesn't make it. Damn big pots are drinking at different rates, grrrrr!

Thinking it Will soon be time for their recharge......

Have a rockin Eve all!

:headbanger: :theband: :headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom