Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

For the last 5 years or so I've been rooting my clones in my veg cabinet which runs 16/8. Some strains have showed their stubbornness and right before turning yellow and dying they'll finally push some roots. I really need to look into a dedicated "zone" for cloning.
I've been running mine in my veg room on 16/8 as well. Sometimes I'll run through spells where plants don't want to grow roots. I've started leaving my work light on, so that there is some light going 24/7 in my veg room. I started that after some of my cuttings went through a reveg state even though they only were ever in my veg room. Hopefully this helps to get them pushing roots.

That will help with the smell from the tent....:laugh:
Man do they stink now that they are chopped and hanging to dry. I definitely need the tent with the exhaust fan to hang dry. I can only imagine how strong they would smell if the exhaust wasn't running and out of the tent. Very smelly girls for sure

I hung to dry in a different room once and being nose-blind I didn't realize how bad it was until my neighbor knocked on the door and said my house REEKED. I was like..."I dunno what you're talking about, must be Walt on the other side". Then I promptly went and took that shit down and found a way to stuff it all in the odor-controlled room.

Phuck! I've got hemp mites! Saw another grower post in Grays journal. I have similar damage on a smaller scale and its been around for a while. Busted out the scope and confirmed I also have them! Saw a few on a leaf but only 1 was moving. I will start blasting them tomorrow with leaf wash and the other foliars, blast em every 3 days right? Should I use watered down destress and brix or stick with leaf wash? In addition to about 10 in veg I have 2 plants with flowers and 2 others that will flower soon, flipped them a week or so ago. The is the 1st time I've had them so am open to advice.

Use leaf wash, but not on any plants that are at the Cats stage or later in flower. I use a spinosad based spray for those plants, but I'm not certain if it's effective against hemp mites.

Leaf wash is oil based and will break down the resin. Doc has recommended using 1/4 strength destress and blasting the hell out of the underside of the leaves with it on the late flowering plants. I've done that before with a standard spray bottle and just pumped it as hard as I could. It's only removing them though, so the hot shower that Sticky was suggesting, would probably work better if you have that option.

Good luck! Pests are a PITA.

I could lug plants to shower but that would be a huge pita and from what I read at grays is that's not killing them either just knocking them off. 9ne plant is ready for cats while the other is a week or more away. None of the plants in flower tent are showing much or any damage. I'll take a closer look later.

Questions:

With leaf wash should it be full strength?

After 1st spray, what should I use for next few sprays and at what strength.

Do I need to worry about disinfecting tents and clothing?

:passitleft:

I could lug plants to shower but that would be a huge pita and from what I read at grays is that's not killing them either just knocking them off. 9ne plant is ready for cats while the other is a week or more away. None of the plants in flower tent are showing much or any damage. I'll take a closer look later.

Questions:

With leaf wash should it be full strength?

After 1st spray, what should I use for next few sprays and at what strength.

Do I need to worry about disinfecting tents and clothing?

hey ween it was @conradino23 that did the hot shower treatment but im sure he was also spraying them with something he says hes on the mend so you could talk to him about it this is very serious they multiply fast and there very hard to kill and it only takes one of them to start it over another person @Norcaliwood has dealt with them several times now hes a master you need to talk to him to good luck buddy

Thanks for tagging them sticky! I'm pretty bummed about this! I will do my best. So far they have not multiplied fast. I've been noticing minor damage for over a month, maybe 2 and there is still only very little damage. I'm growing for fun so I'm honestly not sure if I'll make it past this. Once it becomes a PITA and is not fun anymore then why continue....? I really want to get past this setback and blow people away with what I have growing so will do my best!

Back
Top Bottom