Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

@Mr. Krip what size container did you flower in?

2 liter soda bottles:

full

That's a nice fat cola there. I could see a bunch of those beasting. Intriguing. Might have to try this one day.
It's great for yields having a bunch of main colas filling up the grow space and you can stagger the harvests. Plus, trimming those single cola plants is pretty easy. But, if plant counts are an issue it can be a problem, and it was a real PITA hand watering all those plants. You get real good a cloning, real quick, though! :laugh:

Heat on one day and AC the next day. Its crazy out there but I will not complain about the 50s 60s or 70 degree days, That's Perfect weather to be outside doing stuff But when it goes from 70 one day and 30 the next it gets a little crazy.

I need to order a gallon jug of TP, GI , and Tea that's what I use the most and ran out of last grow so I got the 32ounce bottles but I will get the gallons when they start running low.

I actually ran through a gallon of trans pretty darn quick but was eye balling the doses so think I was using too much. It was too thick to use syringe and I found a shot glass to be a Major PITA, hi major!

:passitleft:
How are you measuring out the drenches ? I was just using the caps off the little bottles at first then I got some measuring cups that have the measuring lines on them for 5 mil 10 mil 20 mil and 30 mil so now I have been measuring them out with the little cups. I got like 100 of them off the Zon pretty cheap. I rinse them out really well and pore the water on the house plants from rinsing them out. I still went through A Lot of it so when I need to reorder any of Docs product I will get the gallon jugs, At least gallon jugs of the Big Three, TP , GI , and Tea. The other stuff I will get the 32ounce bottles

How are you measuring out the drenches ? I was just using the caps off the little bottles at first then I got some measuring cups that have the measuring lines on them for 5 mil 10 mil 20 mil and 30 mil so now I have been measuring them out with the little cups. I got like 100 of them off the Zon pretty cheap. I rinse them out really well and pore the water on the house plants from rinsing them out. I still went through A Lot of it so when I need to reorder any of Docs product I will get the gallon jugs, At least gallon jugs of the Big Three, TP , GI , and Tea. The other stuff I will get the 32ounce bottles
I'd go for the 32 oz tea. A gallon is going to be overkill, as you only use 1/10 of the amount of drench that you use.

Back
Top Bottom