420 Magazine Background

Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

Status
Not open for further replies.

weenmeoff

Ween! One thing! Just the ONE THING you were definitely NOT suppose to lose track of!

You are NOT supposed to catch the whole thing on fire! :laugh2: What are you, a walking cliche? :19:

Sheesh, first rule with RSO. FIRST RULE! :19:

Heheh, sorry.
Haha! I know, I know, I deserved that!

Hey, Brother...It's really not nice to make fun of someone with no eyebrows! :19:
On the contrary, my eye brows are OUT OF CONTROL! It's ok, I think the crazy look it gives me helps keep people away from me.

Cheers Gray....Krip!

PCaddict

Haha! I know, I know, I deserved that!

On the contrary, my eye brows are OUT OF CONTROL! It's ok, I think the crazy look it gives me helps keep people away from me.

Cheers Gray....Krip!
There you go I think I will let mine grow out now, I don't like other people much when things start to get crowded. I have to take the clippers to mine at least every two week. I will let them go for awhile and see how people react :laugh: That and my nose hair :laugh: I am a hairy Beast. I hate it

Morglie

That's a GREAT Idea 013 I tried some COB that Derbybud made up and I really liked it. It was CB Dutch treat and it was only 4% THC and 8% CBD so it is a 1:2 and all though it was low in THC I still got a buzz. I like COBs but they take some time and effort to make up
The best buzz I've gotten from any cobs I've made was from a 2/1 cbd/thc strain. I don't know what it is about it, but it's noticably better than all the other sativa cobs I've made. More energizing and you just feel wonderful.

PCaddict

The best buzz I've gotten from any cobs I've made was from a 2/1 cbd/thc strain. I don't know what it is about it, but it's noticably better than all the other sativa cobs I've made. More energizing and you just feel wonderful.
Then I am going to try making a couple COBs out of my SCB CBD that should make some good ones Thanks for the info

weenmeoff

I'm gonna ask that this journal be moved to completed.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom