Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

I just get those green, plastic coated metal ones. Ive gotten 6 footers before for my sativa grows. Its easy to just bend and break off some if its too long, or i just use one of the many 4 footers i have . It wont be long and i'l be sliding a whole bunch of them into my pots for these crazy sativas.. Cheers Gov, Ween and friends.
:circle-of-love:
You're turning into a sativa fan! What are you running next?

I have stakes with some jute twine to make the same kind of support a cage would give. Working well.
20200422_174921.jpg
That's another GREAT idea Seedling, Thanks :high-five:

PC,...wait till ya see my custom made 'sativa cola helper'. Its a ring...made from a steel coat hanger, about 12 inches in dia. I simply hang it above the canopy , then use the 'ring' to support strings, pipe cleaners etc. I made it in an emergency situation while my one sativa crop was in full bloom and flopping all over the place. Just like the NH will do for ALL of us this , next grow. Cheers bud.

Hi Ween, it's all good over here we are doing okay and getting by. Man, Ketchikan sounds like a beautiful spot! That's a spot on a popular cruise route with the surrounding filled of wildlife animals. Me too i like stakes over cages and i can see why bamboo is popular because of the price and it's easy to cut to size. I switched from bamboo to plastic stakes because i had quite a bit of pest issues at the time and they were harboring mostly in the bamboo. It was very difficult to eradicate and I tried everything. Using IPM integrated pest management method and burning the bamboo helped. Since then the room has been doing good and the solution was to get rid of the bamboo lol

I am hoping I have what I will need for the Big NH grow. I have 40, 4foot bamboo stakes and I have 12 yoyos. I am hoping I will Not need the yoyos because I move 1 plant out from the front so I can get to the other 3 and water them the I put the 1 back in and water it. I also spin the pots around as I water so the get watered evenly and I can also get to the whole plant when I do foliar sprays. If the are tied up with yoyos or anything else I cant move them etc so I will try using Seedlings Idea of tying them up with jut twine around the bamboo stakes

I am hoping I have what I will need for the Big NH grow. I have 40, 4foot bamboo stakes and I have 12 yoyos. I am hoping I will Not need the yoyos because I move 1 plant out from the front so I can get to the other 3 and water them the I put the 1 back in and water it. I also spin the pots around as I water so the get watered evenly and I can also get to the whole plant when I do foliar sprays. If the are tied up with yoyos or anything else I cant move them etc so I will try using Seedlings Idea of tying them up with jut twine around the bamboo stakes
I use the yo yo's but they are a peta and take away the option to move plants around, I'll keep them around for emergencies but i think I'll be looking into a better option also, with the new room and being able to have full access to my plants I'm excited :passitleft:

Hey Guys! I just blasted/soaked my veg girls with green cleaner. Still not able to determine sex on the regs which are Skunk 2 and A5 x Mulange, I have 2 of each.

Much love to you all!

Hugs n Kisses!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom