Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

Pour some sugar on me!

Happy 420
:420:

Haha, thanks Rad! Funny, I just ordered a pack of Sugar Cane which is a cross of Platinum and Slurricane. I HAVE to start popping some seeds soon!

Haha. I like how they make fake plants now. One slightly yellow leaf just to prove it's "real." Nice try. Those plant props are probably from the same place I get mine!

:goodjob:

Thanks Doc! Don't tell anyone where we get them though or everyone will be doing it!

Happy 4/20 bud! Wait to get your sugar cane seeds and then pop one of those, that slurricane and a BCP. Throw in the timeless montage or some such and you will have a stacked next grow :)

Sounding like a plan! Could be dangerous with all that fire in 1 tent, ha! :rofl:

Wow sugar cane sounds sounds most excellent. Can't wait to see that!

The Sluricane in itself looks really amazing! I'm really looking forward to this next run!

:passitleft:

I have a sluricane bean or 2, I think I'll have to run that after the hazlenut cream. Looking forward to it ween!
I dont know if you grow from seed every time, but the Slurricane is worth cloning. You never know what pheno you may get at this point. I have a very frosty one that is just gorgeous by the end. It is not even the frostiest pheno I have seen of it either!

I've been cloning but if I continue I'll never use up all these seeds dag nab it! You know I'm gonna clone em though! My small veg tent is busting with clones of my cogs and sps. The boss says the testers of the cogs is a lot better than sps but cogs is growing like a vine so it's a bit of a pain. They are swelling and still drinking so I'm gonna squeeze in 1 more ge then chop. Think I need to hold off on popping the seeds for a bit to time it right.

I've been cloning but if I continue I'll never use up all these seeds dag nab it! You know I'm gonna clone em though! My small veg tent is busting with clones of my cogs and sps. The boss says the testers of the cogs is a lot better than sps but cogs is growing like a vine so it's a bit of a pain. They are swelling and still drinking so I'm gonna squeeze in 1 more ge then chop. Think I need to hold off on popping the seeds for a bit to time it right.

I figured you would clone bud. And I know what you mean. I am trying to figure out a way to keep my keepers around while looking for new ones and cant see anything thats going to work as well as i would like. I need to figure out how to take tissue cultures and how to turn them back into plants lol.

Thanks ween and yeti. Very exciting news on sluricane. I'll definitely have to take cuts for a mom and make some seeds with sts. Is sluricane prone to hermie at all? That's the only thing that has kept me from running it.

My first round of Slurricane I did get one good cluster on the main stem and then when I chopped there were a few bananas on the lowers. I am running it again despite this and have a third just starting to grow after taking cuts forever ago. I tend to have a lot of hermies and think that i need new tents/ a new room to get rid of light leaks to try and get the number of occurrences down. I have seen others run them without mentioning hermies and with as much craze as there is about the strain now I would think people would come forward to bitch if they were common. Especially with the price increase!

I will say I ran the purple punch s1 that a buddy hooked me up with that in house made and that thing is a lady boy that wont get run again. Way to many sacks for my liking and they come on early! I have shared before but this is my Slurry on the first run :

That's a few pics from a ner de well, high brix misfit,...a weed snob's weed! :yummy:

Ha! :rofl: love growing some top shelf produce! The way it's working out, I gave 1/4 trans last night instead of the 2nd ge in a row which I will do in a couple days. Dark on Saturday and chop on Sunday. Cogs is still putting on a bunchof weight and ash thinking I may get 6 from her afterall.

Sample of sweet pink stink.

Adding pics here. Taken with new cell inn a variety of aspect ratios.

Back
Top Bottom