Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

One can hope but sorry to say I'm switching to #7's for a couple runs. I'm keeping these 6 #15's around so I can get back to them but needs to switch it up a little and get some variety going. I felt a little cramped with 4 15's in the 4x4. I'll be happy with 4-6 zips per plant but will,certainly take more, ha!

Yes, 4-6. My 4 that are in veg now, I might be convinced to stick with the 15's because that is all I have that'll be ready to bloom in 2-3 weeks but the 2 seedlings are sitting next to 6 clones so that would definately be 6 (provided at least 4 grow roots, shouldn't be a problem) so basically running a kits worth, 6 #7's.

Yup 4 X 4 for now, ha! I really want to try the 7's but I can't think of any good reasons to with my 4 vegging gals so I'll stick to the 15's for now. They're somewhat hard to work with, they do fit in the tent with the fans and Huey but it's a pain to get to the back ones, you know what I mean Doogs, what I do is pull one of the front ones out to get access to the back, if the pots are full of water, they're really heavy so I'll try to time my foliars right. I have 3 strains but the 2 sugar canes are distinctively different phenos so plenty of variety. I e been flip,flopping a bit but think this is the right decision, doesn't make sense to run 4 plants in 7's in the 4x4 when I have the 15's and can expect bigger yields. Thanks brother! :high-five:

Dag nab it! I could put them in the big 4x4 under one of my smaller LEDs (Mars 205w) and the seedlings in with the other veg gals to the side but there is a mh hid in there that is pretty high and I don't want them to stretch so my other option is to put the seedlings In the big tent under either cfls which I can keep close (1st choice) or the led but at 24" or so. Then the clones stay in the tote they're in now under CFL.

Dag nab it! I could put them in the big 4x4 under one of my smaller LEDs (Mars 205w) and the seedlings in with the other veg gals to the side but there is a mh hid in there that is pretty high and I don't want them to stretch so my other option is to put the seedlings In the big tent under either cfls which I can keep close (1st choice) or the led but at 24" or so. Then the clones stay in the tote they're in now under CFL.

:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:

Yup 4 X 4 for now, ha! I really want to try the 7's but I can't think of any good reasons to with my 4 vegging gals so I'll stick to the 15's for now. They're somewhat hard to work with, they do fit in the tent with the fans and Huey but it's a pain to get to the back ones, you know what I mean Doogs, what I do is pull one of the front ones out to get access to the back, if the pots are full of water, they're really heavy so I'll try to time my foliars right. I have 3 strains but the 2 sugar canes are distinctively different phenos so plenty of variety. I e been flip,flopping a bit but think this is the right decision, doesn't make sense to run 4 plants in 7's in the 4x4 when I have the 15's and can expect bigger yields. Thanks brother! :high-five:
Any thought to splitting the difference and growing in 10 gallon pots?

I have tried 2-15 gallon and the 15s are just too big to be convenient for me. Great yields but I think I will save those for when I get the 10'x10' running and don't have to move them.

The 10s are my favorite at this point. Almost 50% more soil than 7s so u get bigger plants, but they aren't so God damn big that u can't move em after watering.

I use 7s still but only for indica plants I veg for shorter periods. Keep tinkering to find what size works best for you, but try a 10 gallon and see how you like it.

Hey Van! Thanks! Before the 15s I was using 10s, fabric and did like them! I wanted to try plastic and try bigger so I did and I'm going to do 1 more run, at least. I did order the 7s but am now wondering how the heck 6 of those are going to fit in the 4x4, I know they'll fit but it's gonna be weird, know what I mean? I have a shit load of pots! :rofl:

Any thought to splitting the difference and growing in 10 gallon pots?

I have tried 2-15 gallon and the 15s are just too big to be convenient for me. Great yields but I think I will save those for when I get the 10'x10' running and don't have to move them.

The 10s are my favorite at this point. Almost 50% more soil than 7s so u get bigger plants, but they aren't so God damn big that u can't move em after watering.

I use 7s still but only for indica plants I veg for shorter periods. Keep tinkering to find what size works best for you, but try a 10 gallon and see how you like it.

Thanks Van

I will be up-potting in a few weeks and was going to go with two 7's but after reading this
It occurred to me I should put the SATIVA in a 10 which makes much more sense, Thanks :goodjob:

Thanks Van

I will be up-potting in a few weeks and was going to go with two 7's but after reading this
It occurred to me I should put the SATIVA in a 10 which makes much more sense, Thanks :goodjob:
Yeah I always run Sativas or Sativa dominant strains in bigger pots than Indicas of the same size....just due to the probability of a longer flower time. If I am worried about the height, I up pot right at flip....otherwise I prefer to give them a week or 10 days to get used to the bigger pot before flipping.

Hey Van! Thanks! Before the 15s I was using 10s, fabric and did like them! I wanted to try plastic and try bigger so I did and I'm going to do 1 more run, at least. I did order the 7s but am now wondering how the heck 6 of those are going to fit in the 4x4, I know they'll fit but it's gonna be weird, know what I mean? I have a shit load of pots! :rofl:

I love having plants of different heights so I can prop some up and others sit on the tent. It allows me to fit more in the same space. I have shorter plants sitting up on a 5 gallon bucket. I have medium height plants sitting on 3 or 5 gallon hard pots. Lets me kind of make a bit of a tetris game out of it. If I didn't use my plant's different heights to my advantage there is no way I could fit most of what I have grown.

Back
Top Bottom