Another Brix In The Wall: Sweet Pink Stink & Coked Out Girl Scout

PAGE 100! :surf: One of my SPS's is starting to purple up! Can't really get any pics just yet. my cogs has some sugar leaves with crazy amount of frost, some that looks purple and I wanted to check it out under the microscope so I pulled a leaf and the trich heads appear to be amber while the shaft remains clear. Normal?

I just noticed one of my COGS clones has a handful of 3 bladed leaves. There are also 5 blades but the 3 blades look funky. Is this a bad thing or no big deal? She is growing much taller than the others taken from the same plant.

No, I took the clones then flipped and lights on/off is he same. Is it safe to assume they'll be ok? A couple times I have turned the main light off and kept lit with a flashlight up until taking photo with flash. Plants look otherwise healthy. Pics from a few days ago.

Edit to add that you can't really see them in these pics and that I topped them within the past week.

Just took these, they all have a few.

Yup ween out of all my clones I just cut, I had same thing happen. I even have a few 1 blade leafs that are among the group. I found a lot of my clones that came out 1 blade after cloning came from lower parts of plants which wasn’t getting the best light. Remember these amnesia lemon were close to 5 feet by the end of it and only had 4 4 foot t5 bulbs lighting all 5 girls. I would assume those 1 blade girls almost went to bloom due to lack of light and now are revegging.

It's hard to notice the difference in the flowers when you look at them every day, usually 2 or 3 times, ha!

Most are of the stunning cogs but the 1st pic is of the SPS that's starting to get some purple on the leaves.

beautiful job!!

:bravo:

High Ween,
Nice try, but you aint foolin me with dem fake plants.:goodjob:

Stellar....Artois!:passitleft:

Fake blooming colas.....not fooling me.

Thanks Doc! Feeling assimilated.

Yep.. either fake as hell or he went and got him some of that fake snow you can spray on christmas trees:eek:

All kidding aside, Ween those are some frosty beauties there! Great work man!!

Thanks Daj! I see your WW is coming along nicely! This Kit thingy is the real deal, eh...?
:drool:she's glowing!

Hey RF! Thanks! Good to see you round these here parts!

High Ween,
Nice try, but you aint foolin me with dem fake plants.:goodjob:

Stellar....Artois!:passitleft:

High Stage! Thanks Bud! Loving this thing we call Kit!

Despite my few 3 blade leaves on my clones, they really look awesome! Got a real nice shine to Em!

My bloomers are +39 and the short SPS got her 2nd cat (drinking slower than her sisters) and the other 2 got 1/4 trans post their 2 cats. The COGS is already starting to flop over so I added 2 bamboo stakes and have a feeling there are gonna be a bunch more in the next 20-30 days.

:passitleft:

Garden is look amazing Ween :passitleft:

Thanks Dirt! :passitleft:

Mornin to ya Ween. Yes,...you have been 'assimilated'...MUhaha!...:slide::slide:
Your pics have much improved...i do believe you got it down my friend. Awesome work Ween.....:surf:
Happy Easter bud!:high-five:

Thanks Duggan! Glad I grabbed some BCP (based on your reccomendation) which will be the next ones I pop I think. Tom did say he's sending me some freebies! :slide:Happy Easter to you too!

Back
Top Bottom