Another DT/Physical Question

cmini

420 Member
Here's my situation.

I need to go get my physical done. My potential new boss tells me that the physical will include peeing in a cup, but its for testing me for health related stuff. He then goes on to tell me that I will go to a different building for the drug test portion.

My question is this: Will my dirty urine pass for the physical part, as they shouldn't be testing for thc. I plan to use synthetic for the drug test portion. i would rather not have to sub for the physical, because I'm guessing the dr. will just have me drop my pants right in front of him.

Thanks

They'll just be testing you for potential health problems in your physical test, which really should be illegal now. Health insurance companies can no longer discriminate against people with pre existing conditions and virtually everyone has pre existing conditions. Thats one of the reasons synthetic urine was developed.
During a physical they still send you to a bathroom to do the urine test.

Well here's what ended up happening:

I ended up using quick fix for the drug test. That was tuesday and its friday now, so I am guessing no news is good news.
On the physical all they test the urine for is blood, specific gravity, sugar, and protein. So I used my own urine with no problems.

Thanks

Well here's what ended up happening:

I ended up using quick fix for the drug test. That was tuesday and its friday now, so I am guessing no news is good news.
On the physical all they test the urine for is blood, specific gravity, sugar, and protein. So I used my own urine with no problems.

Thanks
You should be fine. Call Human resources and ask when your start date is. Mention nothing about the drug test.

Back
Top Bottom