Another First Grow - Kali Mist - C99 - Auto NL

It will slow down the cure if the rh is to low. Put ur pack in wit some wet buds so it can absorb some moisture then once its blown up put it in with ur dry buds. That smell does not sound like a good sign i have some jarred NL and they are smelling marvelous.

Give it at least a week before you get worried. Everything sounds right - you should be fine. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well its been 2 weeks since I jarred the buds and that smell is still there, not as strong but definitely still there. Doesn't even smell like weed. There's a somewhat strong sour'ish plant matter smell when I open the jar. After airing out it smells like some kind of herb, not weed. Buds are not wet at all, stems snap easily. Thoroughly inspected the buds, no rot or mold at all. I'm guessing I may have dried them out too much before jarring. Really hoping it gets better, but I'm afraid I ruined my first harvest. The buds are also not very dense at all. Its like everything contracted and left semi open areas inside, which I don't understand since most seemed pretty dense before harvest.

On the plus side, the kali mist and c99 are doing fantastic, very healthy and very pungent. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow.

Well its been 2 weeks since I jarred the buds and that smell is still there, not as strong but definitely still there. Doesn't even smell like weed. There's a somewhat strong sour'ish plant matter smell when I open the jar. After airing out it smells like some kind of herb, not weed. Buds are not wet at all, stems snap easily. Thoroughly inspected the buds, no rot or mold at all. I'm guessing I may have dried them out too much before jarring. Really hoping it gets better, but I'm afraid I ruined my first harvest. The buds are also not very dense at all. Its like everything contracted and left semi open areas inside, which I don't understand since most seemed pretty dense before harvest.

On the plus side, the kali mist and c99 are doing fantastic, very healthy and very pungent. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow.

Well on the up side, if it smokes like crap you can make some butter or coconut oil and still get great use out of it

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom